Versace Show: Milan

Tupac: 

*me Tupac was in Milan for Men's Fashion Week, & you know I had to be here my baby hooked this all up for me I had to be at twelve fashion shows this week, & not to mention the after parties..now I was  getting ready to walk on the runway for Versace, ever since Versace called me the first time I've been getting free s**t I wasn't complaining...we were at the Armani show yesterday we even got to meet his family they were cool with us & ever since I've been out here I've been getting mad love..my body guards have been too they love them out here*

Kidada: it's almost time.

this right here is cool *looks around at the naked women running around everywhere* 

Big Frank (main bodyguard): *whispers* you alright over there Pac *chuckles* 

*smiles* yea man they're just everywhere.

Later after the show, at Vice having dinner

Tupac: *Kidada already left with her homegirl Carla to get packed to go home tomorrow, & I was out enjoying all the Italian love  I've been all week*

Big Frank: so you just buying everybody drinks, you must really be in a good mood

I have to be after all the love I've been getting out here.

Big Frank: yea, you're right.

they love you n**gas too, they were giving you mad props Frank did you see that?

Big Frank: *looks at him with a wtf expression* what are you talking about?

everywhere we go, everybody just wants to know about the bodyguards.

Big Frank: *still looking confused*

from the fashion, n**ga..ever since you been in it everybody in Italy is talking about the bodyguards, eveytime I go somewhere they're talking about you.

Big Frank: hmm really, but thanks for taking me to Italy with you man.

ah Frankie, you know you my boy...you go everywhere I go.