Chapter 4: Untimely Reunion

A girl with long silky pink hair with loose forehead bangs stood by a big Sakura tree. She extended her hand as she reached for a falling Sakura petal, her other hand behind her back. Her emerald eyes looked at the petal as she smiled.

She wore a one piece pink attire. A transparent black cloth covering half of her arms to her neck and below is a pink heavy cloth covering her chest like band until above her stomach, which was body hugging, her stomach was also covered with a black net. The lower part of her attire, seven inches above her knees with another transparent black cloth peeking beneath the pink skirt.

It has been two years and exactly 9 months since Sakura Haruno's supposed death. Now here she stands, well and alive, no one knows except her brother, Tsunade, Shizune and the Akatsuki. Through the years, Sakura has learned alot and changed alot physically. Her hair is longer now and silky and not ragged, her eyes brighter and ofcourse, her body more woman-like, now showing her curves and slender figure. In short, she's beautiful.

Suddenly, arms were wrapped around her neck as a white hooded cloak rested on her body. "Time to go." Her older brother said, as put the clasped the cloak together in her neck. Sakura nodded smiling. She's still cheerful after all these years, a few things that didn't change.

"Where now, Onii-san? And how far?" Sakura asked as they leaped from tree to tree along with Deidara and Itachi. "Hidden Cloud Village, we'll reach there by afternoon. It's not that far." Her 'Onii-san' answered.

Unbeknownst to them certain people were also headed to their destination.

Naruto, Sai and Hinata leaped from tree to tree as they were nearing their destination. "There!" Hinata shouted, pointing to a little town. "His chakra is somewhere there." Hinata said.

"What's in that scroll anyway?" Naruto asked. "It must be extremely important and top secret, considering the Kazekage didn't tell us." Sai answered. "Sasuke had already gotten to this point, huh." Naruto slightly whispered to himself.

Hinata looked at Naruto worriedly. She knew how much he missed Sakura and how much hard work he's been through to get strong and bring Sasuke back. That was Sakura's last wish, which drilled itself into Naruto's mind and heart, often becoming a fuel for his determination. She could still remember Naruto's extremely heart broken self at Sakura's grave.

Ninjas close to Sakura and the 6th Hokage, Tsunade weeped at Sakura's grave on her funeral. Even though Hinata could see that something's wrong with Tsunade, she didn't try to mind mistakenly thinking she was sad, when in reality, there was something else.

She remembered Tsunade examining Sakura's dead body, but there was a glisten in her eyes. When Hinata used her Byakugan, there was something different in Sakura's body, Naruto sensed it too, even jumping to the conclusion that it was a fake body but Tsunade insisted it was in fact Sakura. It may be the effect of Chidori on her body, but it wasn't deformed.

She turned her attention to Naruto who was right in front of Sakura's gravestone.

Naruto looked dead himself. All his tears have ran out. He just stared at Sakura's gravestone like he just lost his life. "Naruto..." She whispered to himself. Ninjas slowly left one by one, group by group. But Naruto stayed a while longer. Hinata mustered her courage to come up to him to comfort him.

"Naruto..." She stuttered as she landed her hand on Naruto's shoulder. "It's gonna be okay... Sakura's gonna rest now. She's gonna punch your lights out like she usually does if you keep doing this, hurting yourself too much." Hinata tried to comfort, as she slightly smiled remembering the way Sakura used to punch Naruto before. Then she noticed Naruto was crying... again. She was shocked but tried to hide it. "Naruto, let's go. You're gonna catch a cold." She kept stuttering in her sentences but she tried hard so Naruto could understand. "Hinata..." For the first time, Naruto spoke. "She's gone..." Naruto stated like he just found out.