Dating Dallas {Part 2}

Remembering Moments 1

You were laying stretched out on the couch with your head in Dallas' lap. He was running his fingers through your long hair while humming a tune you didn't recognize.

"You're so pretty." He whispers.

"You're so lame." You tease him.

He rolls his eyes and pulls you up. He makes it so you're straddling him and he kisses you softly. "But I'm a good kisser." He smirks and kisses you slowly so your lips melt together. "And I'll love you until I'm old and grey but still incredibly handsome." He whispers with some pecks on me.

"Sounds like someone is going soft." You whisper in his ear then nibble below it.

"Don't you dare tell anyone." He growls lowly while looking at you playfully.

"The Curtis boys already found out the other night." You shrug.

"But they don't know how soft I am." He smiles a little.

"Soda didn't use the word soft at dinner time. What was the word he used?" You smirk a little as you see his embarrassed expression.

"Whipped." He mumbles.

"That's right. He said that I've got you whipped. What do you think of that babe?" You raise an eyebrow.

"I think I'm stronger than Soda and I can kick his ass any day." He sits taller with his typical Dallas smirk.

"That's what you said at DX the first time we went out." You chuckle.

"That was a pretty bad first date." He puts face against your shoulder.

"Yes it was. But it obviously wasn't bad enough for me to never go out with you again." You kiss around his neck.

"We got into a fight on our first date." He groans.

"But we won." You point out with a smile.

"It was a bad date." He states sounds utterly annoyed.

"Trust me, I remember it." You nod.

We had met at Buck's place. Dallas was playing pool with Two-Bit and you figured he beat Two as well because he was bragging about how much better he was than him. So You challenged him to a game.

If You won he couldn't do anything illegal for a week. If he won, You had to go on a date with him.

So You let him beat you, faked being upset about it and arranged a date with him. But you being deceitful came back at you because the date was pretty bad.

He picked you up in his car which ran out of gas on the way to the diner. So you walked to DX to get some. When you got there he started arguing with Steve about something so you went inside to look at magazines.

Soda pushed past a few girls and started flirting with you instead. Sure he was sweet and cute but you were interested in Dallas. When Dallas came inside and heard Soda he wasn't happy.

He sure gave Soda hell for it. Steve showed up out front with the car and filled the tank while you sat in your seat.

Dallas paid Steve and mumbled an apology to you because of what happened with Soda and the car. You simply shrugged and smiled at him.

He opened your door at the diner and guided you inside to a table. As you were talking a few girls walked past and whispered things about you being slutty and that's why Dallas took you out. He cussed at them and apologized to you for what they said and assured you it wasn't true.

When you finished eating he decided to take you to the cinema. While you were in line for snacks some Soc's tried going in front of you so Dallas shoved them back.