Preference #1{How You Meet}

Soda: A drag race. You loved the rush of it. Your friend disappeared with her boyfriend so you were walking around the cars before the races started when you stopped to look at the one you would pick to race with. "Hey doll face. You like my car?" He grinned and you nodded. "Well I need a partner tonight. Mine couldn't make it. Wanna join me?" He offered. You help him get pumped and win all the races he's in. After a while you would reward him for winning, it made him much more determined.

Dally: Bucks. You came to a party with your friend and as it started to clear out you heard him bragging about beating his friend in pool. "I bet I could beat you." You smirked at him and sat on the edge of the table. That's how you caught his attention. When everyone cleared out and it was just you two, the flirting and sexual remarks continued and you used the pool table for something else.

Darry: high school. He was a football player and you were a cheerleader. You were meant to be together. Both your team and his were practicing on the field one day, when you both took a water break you ended up at the same fountain and talking. You cheered him on at every game he every played. You were the stereotypical high school couple. Captain of the football team and head cheerleader.

Steve: DX. It was the only place you ever got gas because you knew you would get to see the cute boy that worked there. Everyday you smiled at him and he checked you out. Usually a girl worker would pump your gas while you got a drink inside. One day you were struggling with the pump and he came out. "How can I help you beautiful?" "Aside from filling my car? Well you could take me on a date."

Ponyboy: In English class. You were reading Romeo and Juliet and the teacher called you two up to read their parts. When you finished you were embarrassed for stumbling on words and Ponyboy sat beside you. "If you want to come over some time we can practice lines together." He smiled hesitantly at you. "That'd be great." You nodded. You did a little more than read lines

Two-Bit: the drive in. You had gone with some friends and they sent you for a snack run. While you were in line some soc came over and started to flirt with you. Two-bit came in and stood in line behind you. "There you are babe!" You grinned at him. You wrapped an arm around his waist. "When I was waiting for you, this soc tried picking me up." You pouted to him. "Well that's not right. You're my girl." He stood tall and the soc left and you released him. "I guess it's a good thing I offered to get popcorn tonight." He smiled at you.

Johnny: the cafeteria at school. You were having a horrible day so far. Your mother yelled kicked you out this morning, your teachers yelled at you about your grades, and you were just hoping your lunch would be better. You got a coffee and as you were leaving someone bumped into you and the coffee went all over your shirt. The person just kept going. "Are you alright? I've got an extra sweater you can wear if you want." He said quietly. "That'd be great." You told him in a shy voice.