Preference #11 { Modern Song That Makes You Think of Him}

Soda: He Could Be The One - Hannah Montana (cheesy)
He's got something special, everybody loves his movie star looks but it's more than that for you, he's a smooth talking gentleman. Everything feels so perfect when you're with him, he takes your breath away. He makes your heart race. He makes you feel eternally young. He makes you laugh like a little kid and act like a kid. He is the one.

Dally: Can't Keep My Hands Off You- Simple Plan
Whether you're out and about or under the covers you two are stuck together. If you're at the bar or in the car you can't keep your hands off each other. Neither of you mind though.

Darry: Collapsed- Aly & AJ
You know he'll always hold onto you and never let you go. He listen, he tells you it'll always be okay. Whenever and wherever he will always protect you. And you will always help him and adore him without a seconds hesitation.

Steve: Here's to Never Growing Up- Avril Lavigne
You and Steve love being teenagers and everything it involves. Screaming your favourite lyrics, getting drunk with friends and just having fun together being young. It makes you think of how you feel with him

Ponyboy: Just a Step Away- Carly Rae Jepsen
You'll always be there for him if he's sad, you won't let him down, if he needs help you're always just a step away from him.

Two-bit: Young and Beautiful- Lana Del Rey
You know he will always love you. Even when you're no longer young and beautiful when you have nothing but your beautiful soul.

Johnny: You Found Me - The Fray
In your darkest hour, Johnny found you, rebuilt you and continued to love you. When you met he was smoking his last cigarette. You're the only one that knows all of his hopes, dreams and insecurities. You saved each other.