Preference #4{How He Asks You Out}

Soda: you had been seeing each other for a few weeks already when you were hanging out in his room exchanging stories about your childhood when he finally stopped "can you just be my girl already?" He grinned massively when you said yes before he pulled you on top of him for some kissing

Dally: he was into you from the moment you met but he wasn't really one for going steady so you weren't expecting him to ask without a little push. When you were at DX one day in the summer with him you put your hands on the hood of a car while Steve worked on it so your boobs were more visible. He was staring at them while you two flirted and Dallas was fuming. When you left his face was an angry red and he pulled to the side of the road. "You can't flirt with him! You're my girl!" He shouted. "We aren't going steady..." You shrugged and picked at your nails. "Damn right we are." He growled and kissed you hard. "From this moment on we are." He commanded. "Took you long enough." You laughed and kissed his still angry red face.

Darry: before the homecoming game. The day of the homecoming game the players or their girlfriends wear their football jersey and you and Darry were hanging out at your locker when you noticed his was in his bag. You asked why he wasn't wearing it and his cheeks went red as he pulled it out. "I was going to ask you to wear it today." He smiled bashfully. "I thought that only girlfriends can wear jerseys?" You blushed. "Well yeah. That's the point I'm making." He whispered. "Darrel is that your way of asking me to go steady with you?" You whispered and he nodded. You kissed him softy and whispered to him "I would love to." Then he helped you put it on. You got to meet his parents after the game which was amazing for him because they loved you, he never liked someone enough to introduce them.

Steve: you and Steve always goofed around together. Nothing was ever serious with him until one day you snapped because he hasn't asked you out yet. "Are you going to ask me out or what!?" "Well if you had waited until dinner tonight I would've!" He hollered back at you. "I don't want to wait until tonight!" You glared. "Then I'm asking you now!" He threw his arms up. "Obviously you idiot!" You threw your arms up still annoyed.

Ponyboy: you were watching a movie with him and he just flat out of nowhere said "do you want to be my girl?" You nodded happily and kissed him softly.

Two-bit: you were having a water fight with the gang in their yard when you used a garbage can lid as a shield for you two. "I'm so glad you're my girl." He said. "Am I?" You quirked an eyebrow at him. "Will you?" He asked. You nodded and kissed him until Dallas and Soda dumped a huge bucket of water on you two

Johnny: he took you out to dingo for dinner and asked you over dessert in a very shy voice. "So uh I was wondering if you would be my girl? I mean you can say no! Obviously I want you to say yes though but like no pressure and it just I-" you cut him off there with a kiss and nodded when you pulled away. "I would love to be your girl.".