E-L-E-V-E-N

---Isa---

I was on the couch in a house I bought with all the girls and we were watching Pretty Little Liars.

"Aria, Aria, Aria, Ari-" Gabby was interrupted my Aria.

"What?" She snapped, practically growling at Gabby.

"You're dating a teacher!" She yelled sticking her tongue out playfully.

"Shaddup already." Aria whined and Jessica looked over.

"Both of you shut up or no more Bacon for Gabby and Aria I am sorry about our triplet." Jess snapped and turned back to watching PLL.

"Ima go to the roof!" Gabby blurted and went outside and climbed onto the roof.

We all went back to watching PLL. 30 minutes later I heard a crash, I vamp sped to see Gabby had started throwing glass bottles into a pile in my backyard. Looks fun. We all went onto the roof and hung out, Gabby got drunk and told us about her giant crush on Kol and how he is and idiot and flaunting girls in front of her.

The next day we all got ready and all went out, Jess went on a date, Gabby went to a club, Lexie, Elena, Caroline and Bonnie went to the grill, and Aria, Bekah and I went to the back yard with Jeremy, Jerm Jerm, Stefan, Kol, Klaus, and Elijah, we all went swimming."

Yes I kept Jerm Jerm. I missed my baby.

---Gabby---

I walked into our bar (Aria, Jess and I own a bar in Georgia), no intentions of getting drunk. I went up to the stage and sang Hallelujah By Panic At The Disco. I also sang another few songs before getting a water and dancing.

I accidentally bumped into someone, he was cute. He had dark brown hair and chocolate eyes.

"I'm sorry, My name is Josh." He smiled

"It's fine, I'm Gabby." I smiled back.

It was the start of an amazing night.

---Jess---

I looked over to Damon, I was wearing a short, red flowy dress and a brown belt, we were in the park having a picnic as sunset, it was so romantic! There are candles and we are having spaghetti. It was an amazing night.

I really think I love him...

---Gabby---

He loves Harry Potter

Josh is a vampire. I can tell because when I was a witch, I always got a feeling and that feeling never went away after I lost my powers.

I looked over to him and asked, "How old are you?"

He laughed and replied, "19." I nodded thoughtfully.

"For how many years?" I asked after a second, looking him in his gorgeous brown eyes.

"What do you mean?" He asked, playing confused.

"You are a vampire." I chuckled, his eyes widened slightly.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I winked at him

"You don't have to hide it, I'm a vampire too." I smiled as we walked outside and into an alleyway. I showed him my fangs and we started talking.

I told him my age and about my sisters, I like him... A lot.

When I got home we had swapped our numbers. He asked me out Friday!

Best. Night. Ever.

---Jess---

It was amazing! Damon had also bought me a necklace. It was a simple sterling silver chain that had a ruby red crystal that had wiring around it.

This was the most amazing night of my life, I hope Gabby isn't alone forever. Even Aria isn't alone, she is married to a guy named Alec.

Just as I got home I saw Gabby eating. What the frick?! She is eating an actual meal and it's not full of unhealthy foods! She smiled sheepishly and said, "I found a guy. He's perfect."

"No way!" Ari yelled running in and hugging Gabby.

I am so happy for her.

Wonder who he is...

---Isa---

I walked upstairs and saw Gabby reading on her bed humming along to the music she is listening to. I smiled as she genuinely looked happy like her sisters.

---One month---

Gabby, she hasn't been eating as much bacon. She has been eating more. She also loves to go to the roof. She disappears for hours and comes back happier than before. She refuses to talk about him.

Today, she hasn't been home for the past few hours, I'm worried.

I looks at the clock and heard the door open. Gabby came in. She is smiling.

Between all this time Damon and Jessica have gotten more serious. It is adorable. Jeremy has also asked me out and of course I said yes.

---Two Weeks---

Gabby finally introduced us to Josh. He is so sweet and caring. He and Gabby have been dating for almost 1 month and 3 weeks.

Jessica and Damon have been dating for a few months and they move in together. Damon is always a gentleman to her and they seen genuinely happy.

Lexie and Elijah finally realized they love each other and he asked her out.

Turns out Kol fell in love too. Her name is Jade. She is really sweet.

Life is good. Amazing actually. I don't know what we would do without everybody.

I am Isabella Marie Salvatore and this was my story.