T-W-O

Me and Damon sat there hugging for a while when I decided it was time to go home

I went home, sadly, to get ready for bed seeing as how we spent our time catching up. When I was done getting dressed, I cleaned and then went to my room and read a couple of the Pretty Little Liars novels. (I love the chapters with Ezra and Aria in them.) I went to bed at 2 and woke up at 5. I got dressed in a black off the shoulder Nirvana t-shirt with a pair of dark skinny jeans and combat boots.

I curled my hair and let it fall down my back. I looked at the clock and saw it was 5:30 so I read some fanfiction on the internet until it was time to leave. People call me crazy but they don't understand... I have a huge obsession with Ezria fanfiction. Don't ask.

At 8:30 I head off to school. Late, might I add and went straight to Ms.Bitch's classroom.

"Ms.Salvatore may I ask why you are late?" She sneered.

"I was reading a book and then a plot twist happened and I couldn't just leave." I said back shrugging and taking a seat in the back next to Jeremy.

"Jeremy I need you to buy me an Alpaca." I whispered when I sat down

"Why the hell would I buy you an alpaca?" He asked, looking slightly amused.

"Because I want one." I stated simply.

"No." He said.

"Why not?" I asked in a whiney voice, trying not to laugh.

"Because I don't want to. Where the hell would I find one anyways?" He replied.

"Mrs.WhateverYourlastNameIs, Jeremy refuses to buy me an alpaca!" I Whined to the teacher.

"Ms.Salvatore I will not allow any disruptions in this class, detention." She said. Like I'd actually show up, does she think she's God or something?

"BUT UMBRIDGE! I DON'T WANT TO WRITE LINES WITH A SPECIAL QUILL USING MY BLOOD FOR INK!" I whined very loudly to annoy her.

"What?" She asked, flabbergasted.

"Wow... I am ashamed you don't get my reference. It was from Harry Potter, there's a lady named Umbridge and she makes people write lines that end up scarring their hands because the quill uses their blood for ink." I said, finishing right as the bell rang. Thank the lord.

-----

After school was over I made my way through the crowd and got on my bike. "I suggest you all move before I run you over!" I yelled out, getting annoyed.

I pulled out of the parking lot and went home. After I got home and put my stuff away and walked over to Stefan and Damon's house.

I walked in and went straight to the living room where Damon was there sipping his drink. "Brudder! Bubby! Bubbs!! DAMON!"

"What do you want Isa?" Damon asked, rolling his eyes.

"I need you to give me some money." I said

"Why?" He asked, looking at me oddly

"I want to buy an alpaca!" I replied

"No Isa, you're going to get yourself into trouble.

"FINE." I said dramatically, and I went to the car dealership.

-----

"Are you sure this is what you want ma'am?" He asked, giving me a look.

"Yes now give me the truck I have somewhere to be." I snapped, not in the mood to deal with this flirty, sexest idiot.

"Fine there is some paperwork..." I cut him off by looking into his eyes.