O-N-E

I pulled into the driveway with Edward on my porch. What the heck is this idiot doing now?

"Bella, would you like to take a walk?" He asked politely. Somethings up with that cold skinned idiot.

"Sure just a second." I returned with a fake smile. I went to the coat hanger, and grabbed a jacket.

"Ready?" He asked

"Yup" I said before 'accidentally' tripping into his arms.

We walked for about an hour until he stopped.

"Bella we're leaving." he said suddenly

"Ok... When? I need to make an excuse for Charlie and?" I asked but he cut me off

"I don't think you understand. You're not coming." He continued. Thank God.

"Oh. But, I want to come." I said, frowning. I don't want to go.

"Bella.." He said "I don't want you to come."

"Edward. You are such an idiot! First off you said the woods were dangerous. Yet you plan on leaving me in the woods. You promised to keep me safe when you are leaving me to fend for myself when Victoria is after me. You are such a hypocrite all the time and you don't even leave me to make my own choices. You are leaving me in the woods. I am a klutz that has no sense of direction. You are a dick. No doubt about it I just do everyone a favor and leave I have to get home."

Oh how I wish I could of said that.

"You... don't want me?" I said, making my voice crack. Might as well make a scene

"Goodbye Bella." He said leaving me in the middle of the fricking woods.

I walked to Charlie's house. He is actually a family friend of mine, and a vampire like I am.

"Charlie, Edward finally left me." I said, walking into the house.

"Do I have to kill him? I wouldn't have a problem with that."

"Charlie, leave it. Ima go take a shower then go to bed since I have nothing to do with my life." I said walking away

"Ok Isa."

I went to bed that night falling into a dreamless sleep.

-----

When I got up in the morning I wore the same clothes 'Bella Swan' Wears. Ugh. I wish I could be Bella Salvatore, the real me. Buuut I need to stay as long as I can I've been banned from a lot of places, plus I want to be able to show up in Mystic falls after this year.

I went to school bored out of my mind. When I got there it was an ordinary day until history. We had a substitute.

"Hello class I am a substitute. Mr.Clark. Today we are learning something for the fun of it since the teacher left no plans." Said our sub for the day. He then continued with "We are going to learn about Mystic Falls, Virginia" What..?

"Ok who can tell me about the Salvatore brothers." When nobody's hand went up I slowly raised mine. "Yes, Ms.?"

"Swan." I said, my voice cracking and then continued "There were two Salvatore brothers, Damon and Stefan. Damon died in his early 20's, Stefan at 17. They died about a few years after Damon went into war. They both died the same way. Their father shot them." I said quietly hoping for no further questions.

"Very good Ms.Swan. Might I ask why you know so much about them?" Why are humans so stupid?

"I just like learning about history." I said bitterly with a fake smile.