S-I-X

---Isa---

I woke up in a car, sitting on Bekah's lap. Gabby was still asleep in Elijah's, I swear that girl can sleep all day and still be tired until she wakes up, yet she always refuses to go to bed. Jess is on Damon's lap, They look so cute. She is sleeping with her head in the crook of his neck. Awe. He looked like he liked it too. I'm so making fun of him for that, because I'm such a great friend.

When we got back Damon carried Jess bridal style with her head against his chest to my bed, Elijah carried Gabby (she had her arms around his neck with her legs wrapped around him like a four year old) to the guest room and Stefan carried Lex bridal style to his room.

I looked at Damon as he came back downstairs.

"What?" He asked and I laughed like a crazy person. I love making fun of people.

"Damon's got a crush!!" I yelled like a five year old, jumping up and down.

"Shut up Isa, I am sleeping, if you don't shut up I will personally come down there, skin you, and share your flesh with Jessica!" Gabby yelled. See what I mean? Yet she refuses to sleep at night.

"But Damon likes your-mmph!" I said. Damon slapped his hand over my mouth and glared at me.

Gabby slowly walked downstairs with a death glare.

"You!" She pointed to Damon and got close to his face."You will not hurt Flamie, or I will personally rip out your hair out and shove it down your throat! Got it?" Everybody but the girls (Lexie, Bekah and I because Jess was still sleeping) were in shock at how she can be serious. When it comes to her friends she goes from insane to serious. It's pretty freaking scary too. She walked over to me and bit a chunk of my flesh out and spat it across the room. "That's for waking me up." She turned around and walked upstairs.

"What the..-?" Kol said wide eyed from the doorway as he stared where her retreating figure used to be.

"Kol, That was Gabby, she is my friend and is very insane and crazy, but if you mess with her or her friends, shit goes down." I said as if it were nothing. I mean, it is for me. This is normal for us.

Jess came down stairs just then and stared at my arm.

"You woke Gabby up?" She asked, I nodded and laughed. She shook her head and conjured bacon. Perks of being a witch/

"Bacon!" She screamed, five seconds later Gabby shot down the stairs and stuffed her face with bacon. That plate was full with over 50 pieces and it's gone in less than five seconds.

"I love you sissy." She said in a baby voice and looked to Kol.

"New person! Hello fellow entity!" She yelled and hopped on his back. She started playing with his hair and he just looked confused.

"It's normal for her to act like that." Jess laughed out as she conjured pancakes. Gabby looked at them and then frowned. She hopped off his back and slowly walked over to Jessica.

"Can you conjure me some waffles please sissy." She begged putting out her lower lip, Jess rolled her eyes. And conjured her something else.

It was Bacon, eggs, toast, waffles, pancakes, and cookies. Gabby's eyes lit up with excitement.

"I love you baby sis!" She said happily and grabbing the food. She gulped down all the food in 5 seconds. Damn... Gabby looked around at the open mouths, "What?" She asked confused.

"Bye guys we are going to call over Bon, Elena, and Caroline tonight for the Epic Eight. You can come back at 7, that's when we will be heading out to a club and getting drunk off our asses." Bekah's said pushing every guy out the door just as Gabby dialed the numbers. She hacked my phone.

When the girls showed up we all got ready. We all wore,

•Jess-A purple sports bra, a leather jacket that comes down to the middle of her stomach, short shorts and high heel boots that reach the middle of her calf.

•Gabby-A teal crop top, short shorts, a leather jacked identical to Jess's, 6 inch high heel booties that have shoelaces and her blond, curled hair was down to her mid back.

•Bekah- A dark pink tank top, shorts and 3 inch heel booties.

•Bonnie- A short red dress, a leather jacket, and red high heels.

•Care- A black and white Debra short dress, leather jacket and white heels.

•Lena- A line green tank top, yoga shorts and lime green heels.

•Me- A black sports bra, leather jacket, shorts and high heel boots that are up to my knee and a small purse with money for our drinks

It was about 6:45 when we left.

When we got there we all went up to the bar.

Four hours, 9 shots later and I'm dancing with Care. Gabby and Jessica have had 10. Gabby was calling people oh no, I jogged to Gabby and took her phone as she said. 'Gosh darn it, I want tacos!' I looked to who she called, it said 'Santa Klaus' wow. Drunk Gabby amuses me. I put the phone to my ear

"Hey Santa, Gabby is drunk, very drunk. I gotta go bye!" I said and hung up. I took Gabby and Jessica -who was flirting with a 40 year old man- to the car and locked them in. I then got the rest of the girls and pushed them into the cars. Only me and Bonnie weren't too drunk so I drove the one with Gabby, Jess, Lex, and I, while Bonnie and the other three drove.

When we arrived at the Boarding House Gabby ran into Her and Jess's new room for their stays and put on sweats. Elena tried to 'seduce' Stefan and he put her to bed. Caroline is hitting on Klaus, Bonnie made out with Jeremy. ('Cause she is not drunk), Lexie is asleep on the couch, Jess is with Gabby and they are laughing for no reason... Anyways Beck is sleeping.

We (Us vampire-people-things) are no longer drunk at all because we have a high tolerance and 30 minutes after we drink it's out of our system.

And Kol just walked in, I swear I could see Gabby blush a bit. Strange.

Gabby stood up, grabbed Jess and I and we walked to the grill. Gabby took us to the stage and made us all sing. Apparently everybody followed her.

We all sang some songs including How To Save a Life by The Fray because it's amazing and fabulous.

After we were done we all headed home and got some sleep for the first time in days.

This is why I'm single.