''And that is?''

''Anywhere.'' He starts to walk

''Hey.'' Jimin pulls Haru's hair away, looking at her earlobes. ''Oh. You don't have your ears pierced.''

''Huh? Yeah... Why?''

''I have mine pieced.''

Haru looks closely and counts the holes, ''Oh, you do! I never saw you wear earings though.''

''Well, I get lazy...'' He chuckles

''Why the sudden question?''

Jimin looks at the jewelery store across the street, ''Couple earings?''

Haru giggles, ''No offense, but are you into those type of things?''

''Not really... I thought you might've.''

''No... It's awkward. But should I pierce my ears?''

''It's fine. It's your choice.''

Haru chews on her lip, Jimin does so much for me... Should I pierce them for him? It looks like it would make him happy... "Hey, I was thinking of actually getting them pierced..."

Jimin looks at Haru, baffled. "Huh?"

Haru smiles and touches her earlobes, "I think it would be nice. What do you think?"

"But... Earlier you looked uneasy."

Haru waves her hand, "It's fine. Let's go." they walk across to the jewellery store.
---
"Hello!" The store clerk greets them, "How may I help you?"

"Ah, I'm here to get my ears pierced..." Haru shyly says

The female clerk nods, "Okay! Please follow me."

Haru holds Jimin's hand firmly. "L-let's go..." she quavers

Jimin worriedly looks over, "You sure about this? Haru, don't do this if you-"

"I do. I'm... just a little tense, that's all."

Jimin pats her head, "Want me to come with you?"

"Y-yes please..."

He chuckles and walks in.

"Okay, would you like me to put numbing cream on? You might feel soreness and pain later though..." the lady says

"... No. I'd rather feel pain now than later..." Haru whispers

"Okay then. I'll count to three. Ready?"

Haru closes her eyes and squeezes Jimin's hand. Jimin gulps and watches the lady poke holes into his girlfriend's earlobes.

"One... Two... Three!"

A small squeal escape Haru's mouth. "A-are you done?"

"I already pierced them a minute ago." the lady chuckles

"Oh..." Haru says sheepishly, "I didn't really feel anything..."

The lady smiles, "That's good! You're brave. Okay, here are some papers to read over caring. Please take these medicines when eating for this week and next week. Clean your earrings and ears well please. Okay then! We're done! Congrats! You look cute!" The lady smiles

Haru bows, "Thank you.''

Outside Jimin smiles brightly and pinches Haru's cheek, ''Aigoo~ my girlfriend has gotten even more cuter!"

Haru swats his hand away, "Mmph! Shut up, it's sore now..."

Jimin checks the time, "Oh! Haru sit here."