Pokeshot-4 Meant something to you

Sorry for the late update! I wanted to update quick, but was busy, so... enjoy! It might be a bit short but cute, that's for sure

Gary- 19

Leaf- 19

Ash-19

Misty- 18

************************

"Hi, Ash!" Called a bright Misty as she hugged her best friend lovingly. It was known to both of them that they both too loved each other but they thought being girlfriend-boyfriemd was a waste of time. They were going to remain besties until they got married.

"Hmm, Mist! Know what, Leaf's new caught bulbasaur just evolved, wasn't it quick?" He asked, smiling at his second female companion, Leaf.

The red-haired Misty raised her eyebrows as she cheered Leaf.

"Oh, that's nothing! I expect it to evolve into a Venusaur soon!" Said Leaf confidently as she flicked a strand of loose hair from her face and smiled at the couple in front of her.

She decided to irritate Misty, she confronted Ash.

"Ashy, will you come for dinner with me, dear!" She sweetly cooed and before Misty could react, Ash nodded his head.

Leaf saw Misty through the corner of my eyes, she was fuming in immediate rage and was about to shout at her when
Leaf frankly added, "Misty, you must accompany us too." As calmly as possible, as a harassed Misty ran to hug Leaf and slap her back at the same time."You're a dear and a villain!" She exclaimed as she pulled back and smiled at her.

Leaf wore a very pretty dress indeed. It was only as long as her fair thighs and though it didn't reveal any of her cleavage, it made her look sexy indeed.

It was green, to be sure! And had beautiful roses all on it. She let her brown hair in a heap, over her shoulders and they perfectly matched her slightly tanned face and brown eyes.

Misty wore a blue mini skirt under a strapless white top and looked like a perfect tomboy princess with her red hair as pretty as mermaid Ariel's hair.

Ash wore a tight white T-shirt under a sports jacket and had his hoodie on his ruffly black hair to make them look mysterious. Under it, he wore simple trousers and had his car keys.

The three reached the restaurant in five minutes and asked for a table of three.

Misty wanted to go to the washroom and left, leaving Ash, his Pikachu and Leaf alone.

Leaf and Ash began to talk about pokemon matches and such other matters with pikachu interrupting in between with 'PikaPikapikachuchuhu!' And 'Pika, chu chu chu chu chu!'

Suddenly a dark figure entered the door.

It was somebody muscular with spiky hair and a perfect jawline. The eyes could barely be seen but they sparkled, that could be known as he approached Leaf's table.

He was about to pass through when his gaze was caught by Leaf's happy one.

"Leaf!" The voice was quite familiar to Leaf's ears and was mixed with excitement, happiness, despair, jealousy and a hundred other ones too!

"Who said that?" Asked Leaf standing from her chair to face that mysterious guy.

"Somebody you didn't care to remember!" Said that voice again as Leaf recognized him.

"Gary!" She exclaimed as she couldn't control her desire to hug the stranger and put her head in his tall and sturdy chest,

Yes, it was Gary!