Chapter 30

|~Nash~|

"Can I go with you" I said before she walked out the door. She gave me a surprise look on her face than went strait to smiling.

"You would leave all of this so you can be with me" she said while hugging.

"Yes I will do anything to not loose you,
Karisma I love you" I said then kissed her showing how much I love her.

"I love you to, but what are you going to tell the guys, what are going to about your fans never mind you aren't going you need to stay here for your fans and for friends, I am not that important I will be fine Nash your fans and your friends need you more than I do so I want you to stay here and that's finale" she said as she is getting out of my hug and went straight for the door.

"Well you know what that is not finale because honestly you are way more important now then my career and honestly I can't live with out you being happy and with out you right by my side, so it's finale I am going with you and you can't make me stay" I said stomping my foot and grabbing my bags.

|~Karisma~|

I can't believe he is doing this, he is throwing his career and his fans will get pisses when they find out he left Macgon but I also think is the best for him and also I don't want him alone in this hotel now that Ashely is here so I guess it's good for the both of us but I would still want him here then back in Canada with me.

"Hey you know what instead of going back home lets going to Hawaii" he said to me in the elevator.

"HAWAII really you would take me to Hawaii" I said sounding surprised.

"Yeah and it will just be the two of us we can get a beach house or hotel what ever floats your boat but we stay there for two weeks and just relax and put everything aside and just focus on relaxing and having fun" he said with a smile on his face than grabbed his phone to see what is available.

"That sounds fun I will love to go to Hawaii with you" I said with a smile on my face. I can't wait to go to Hawaii it will be so much fun but for the place I should stay is........a........beach house or a hotel I don't know which one to pick.

__________________________
Thanks so much for all the support I am so happy that you guys are likening the story so far but to be truth ful I don't know we're to have Nash and Karisma stay at but if you have an idea by all means write a comment on this story or you can favorite as well what ever floats your boat ✌🏼️❤️ oh an also sorry this chapter so short I will try to another long chapter soon and I also have a Instagram it's Karismafanfic_insta so yeah hope you like it 😀