Chapter 16

|~Karisma~|

After I got the text I just put away my phone and ignored but I couldn't what if something dose happen to me a Nash I can't live with that I love him to much. I can't believ that someone would sent that but I think already know who it is but I'm not surtent that it could be Ashley because first of all onlestly how did she get my number the one question I am still trying to answer my self.

~

|~Karisma~|

We finally landed in Orlando it was such a long flight but it felt like it only took 12min to get here but it was what ever. We get out of the plane and we headed for the baggage claim to get or our luggage. I pulled out my phone and turned off airplane mode off because we weren't on the plane and I wanted to make sure that I didn't miss any calls and as soon as I turned it off I got 2 messages from the unknown person and I got 3 from Ashlyn and 1 missed call from Zoe. the first thing I read was the 2 message from the unknown person.

|~Nash~|

Karisma looks so worried like something is going on and it upsets me because I don't know what going on and I don't know how to help her make her smile again and stop working so much. I have to get it out some how but I don't know how I just have to improvise. "Hey babe are you excited that we are in Orlando" I said trying to cheer her up.

"Huh what.....oh yeah sorry, I'm excited I'm just tired a little that all" she said then look strait back at her phone.

"Okay do you want to go strait there and and take a nap at the hotel room" I said as we are leaving the airport.

"Yeah that sounds good I would like that thank you babe, love you" she said the came up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

" Love you to" as I did the same as she did. We got into the taxi cab and I could tell Karisma was falling asleep on my shoulders because she was sleeping heavily. I saw her phone laying on my lap and I know I should snoop throught it but I have to but then again I don't but if I want to help my girlfriend out I have to be a good boyfriend and snoop through it. Her password is the date that me and her got together and it was cute and it was the same on my, I unlocked the phone and I saw she had a few messages so I clicked on the app and I saw that I couldn't believe what just happen. I can't believe that they are doing this to her.
___________________________

Hey guys thank you so much for supporting and I also want to say I hope you are likeing it so far and I will try to post at least more than I usually do but it's been a little tricky right now but I will try my best. Dont for get to //Vote//Comment//And share it with your friends// love you guys