Chapter 26

|~Dan~|

I knew Karisma was in Macgon so I had to get bio ticket so I could see her and I got one but a better ticket I got a backstage one I was so excited to see Karisma and all I could think is that know one will ruined it untill what I saw was unfair and uncool."Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend" I said as I am walking up the stage.

"Because it's no of your business and also we are not datting anymore and onther reason is that why should I tell you that I have a boyfriend" she said walking up to me with arms crossed.

"Well you should have because I know you the best" I said trying to win her back but failing.

"Karisma do you know this guy do I have to call security" the guy said with his hand in winded with Karisma's.

"Go head I don't care just get hime out of my site" Karisma said as she turns around her body and looks at the crowd .

I knew I shouldn't come but if I didn't I wouldn't be able to see her and that's what I came for to see here once agian and makes thing all better but I can't do that now because she is loving someone else and I wouldn't blame her I was a jerk and a lire she deserves a better person but I think the person should be me.

|~Karisma~|

"Sorry guys for that I will be right back and injoy the show" I said into the microphone and gave the microphone to one of the tech crew and walk off the stage as I walked off were know one could see me I started crying I don't know why but I did I cryed so much I couldn't pull my self together.

"Babe who was that guy and are you okay" Nash said as he came up to me and gave me a hug.

"He is my ex boyfriend" I said as I was breathing in between as I was talking.

"Oh okay....Why did you guys break up" Nash said as he is putting his head down.

"Aww don't be upset it was a big mistake I am happier with you he was cool in all untill he being a jerk to me it's a long story but can we not talk about this now please I promise I will tell you soon okay" I said as I put my hand on his chin so me and him are facing eye to eye and all I knew it we kissed it wasn't know ordinary kiss it was something more and wonderful.

~

|~Karisma~|

The show was over and it was time for the meet and greet. I went Nash because I was with him at the table signing autographs for the people you whatch my videos and alsoy Twitter fans and also for the fans of me and nash I there was a lot of people wanting an autograph from me but I didn't mind because it felt like people are happy that I do this and that I am happy that I could make them happy.(sorry if this sentence dosnt make sense)

"Just realized that it's almost over and we get to go to bed" Nash said as he was signing people stuff.

"Ok now I am so tired but I like doing this it makes me feel happy and good inside" I said as I was finishing my last autograph

"True that but you are at least tired" he said with a sarcastic sound in his voice.

"Well duh of course I'm tired when been jumping around having so much fun my legs are tired and my hole body is tired" I said as I put my head hurts on his shoulder.

"You know what after this hole thing is finish we can go up to the room and I could give you messag to help you relaxed from all the stuff that been happening lately" he said than gave me a kiss in the cheek.

"You will do that aww I love you and I am so happy that I have you" I said than gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you to Karisma andI will always love you" he said than gave me a real kiss and it felt magical.
__________________________
Thanks guys so much I hope you are likeing it so far tell me in the comments what I should put in the next chapter but hope you like and stay beautiful just the way you are✌️💕