Chapter 24

|~Dan~|

When I saw Karisma that day I was happy I thought I wasn't going to see her agian untill that day. I was upset that she wasn't happy to see me I wouldn't blame her I wouldn't eather after what I did to her she must think I am a complet jerk ugh why did I mess up after when she broke up with me I was torn up part I couldn't live with out her she was my every thing untill I meet this other girl name Ashly she was amazing Karisma didn't know her cause she didn't go to our school. I met Ashley when I went to San Diego for my vacation and I brought Karisma with me and when I saw Ashley I couldn't stop staring at her then my dum self went to her house and i kissed her latter Karisma found out and she broke up with me. The other time is when she gave me another chance and I bloo it because I broke up with her on her birthday to be with Ashley and I made the biggest mistake of my life letting Karisma slip out my fingers it was my fault and I never wanted to hurt her I loved her.

|~Karisma~|

I got out of the shower and grabed a towel so I could dry my self off and while I was getting my self ready I for got to bring my cloths so I rapped my towel around my body and open the door and went strait for my suitcase. As I step out of the bathroom I was relieved that nash was the only one in the room and as I looked at him he seemed worried and mad. "Hey babe you okay" I said trying to figure out what's going on.

"Uhh..... Oh yeah I'm fine wait are you naked under that towel" he said while getting up and walking toward me.

"Yes and do you have a problem me being naked" I said be all sarcastic.

"No not all to be honest I think it hot" he said then kissed me on the lips.

"I have to get ready for macgon we only have a little few more hours left" I said trying but not really trying to get out of his arms.

"Okay fine go get finish getting ready I just guess I have to stay out here all by my self" he said while giving me a puppy face.

"Haha but I have to get ready but that doesn't mean the kissing doesn't have to stop when I finish getting ready" I said winking at him while walking into the bathroom.

~

|~Karisma~|

It's finally time for Macgon I have been waiting to meet all my fans. I was over by the snak stand and I felt someone put there arms around there and I turned around to see who it was and I couldn't believe my eyes to see who it was. "What are you doing" I said trying to unhook his arms from my waist.
__________________________

Sorry if this chapter was short I just wanted to put something up before I got to bed so hope you like it and thanks you guys for supporting keep on doing what you do ✌️💕