Chaptet 29

|~Karisma~|

Nash and I were walking to the elevator and and when we got to the elevator and Nash pushed the button and the door open and there was someone else in the elevator and it was me ex.

"Hey you okay" he said looking at me with a worried look on his face and then finally he look what I was looking at.

I couldn't move I was scared what was going to happen I don't want to see them fight I don't want anything bad happen to the both of them and I thought it couldn't get any worse.

"Hello Karisma" said a familiar voice.

And as I turned around it was. The one person I didn't want to see."What are you doing here" I said right to her face.

"Oh I am here to meet with Dan we are going on date if that okay with you" Ashley said while giving me attitude and a face.

"No I don't mind you know honestly I don't care what you do because I know you are only doing this to make me jealous and guess what it's not working so it looks like your planes didn't work out oh second of all stop leaving me threatening text messages" I said with an angry tone.

"What messages and second why would I have your number I don't even like you and to have your number on my phone is disgusting so now just leave me alone and don't ever talk to me again" she flipping her hair then closed the elevator on us.

"Hey you okay do you want to go to the hotel room and talk" Nash said while hugging me.

"No I'm fine just a little frighten that's all" I said trying to play it off but I don't think I am doing a good job with that.

"I know something is up what is it" he said looking at me like he is concerned or worried about me.

"I'm fine come on we are going to miss them jumping in the pool" I said trying to get out of the conversation.

~

|~Karisma~|

It was 12:00 and everyone was heading back to there rooms and sleep because we have a long day tomorrow. I was already in the room waiting for Nash to come in a snuggle with me until I got a message at first I thought it was Nash saying he was on his way but it wasn't it was from the unknown number and this got me more terrified then ever and that's when I decided that it was time for me to go home and escape from all of this but the hard part is talk it to Nash.

|~Nash~|

I was with Cameron saying goodnight to him and Zoe because I was in there room hanging out and chilling and it was time for me to go and see my girlfriend and so I sad my good byes and when I got to my hotel room I see Karisma packing all her stuff up." What going on Karisma you okay why you packing" I said because I was really worried.

" I have to go" she said whe packing all her stuff up.

"Why was it me are we breaking up did I do something" I said trying to stop her from packing.

"No it's not you, you are amazing and I love you and we aren't breaking up I wouldn't be my self if you weren't in my life but I need to a break on this trip and go back to Canada and see my family and just take a break from everything because I am having no fun here and I am just keep on getting hurt and scared and I don't feel safe here so I am leaving and see if this person will leave me alone and also I don't want to see Ashley ever again and now she is the same hotel as me I need a break but not from you from this trip" she said grabbing her suit case and heading for the door.

"No don't leave me I don't know what I would do with out you are my everything Karisma I can't loose you even though we are still together it still feels like your leaving me forever" I said running up to her trying to stop her from leaving.

"Nash I love you but I can't be here any longer I am getting hurt, harassed and scared so please understand that I am doing the best for the both of us and I will promise I will come and visit you and text you every second but I can't be here anymore" she said giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Can I go with you" I said before she walked out the door.

__________________________
Hey thank you for all the support oh and also thank you for 1.86k readers I couldn't thank you I am so happy you are liking it so far and I promise I will be posting more and also leave a comment and vote for this chapter ✌🏼️❤️