Chapter 6

|~Cameron~|

I really like Zoe she pretty, nice, and funny like me. I don't know if she likes me back. I was talking to her when we were walking to the hotel room were the event is at. I have a plane to ask her but I don't know how until I came up with and idea how I am going to ask her on a date. While we are on stage I will ask her then.
~

|~Zoe~|

Macgon has started and I was excited. I saw Nash and Karisma talking about something but I wasn't paying attention to them. I was on my phone until I heard my name."Zoe can you come on stage" a familiar voice. I got on stage and I see Cameron with the microphone in one hand and the other hand is out for me to grave it. He pulls me into him. I didn't know what was happening but I started blushing.

"Zoe......Do you want to go on a date with me?" He said looking at me with a smile.

I could see everybody's face look surprised and shock I look around for Karisma and I found her and she is giving me that look like I have to say yes."Yes I would love to go on a date with you" I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

~

|~Karisma~|

Macgon was over and I went back to my hotel room to get ready for my date with Nash. I get in the shower and wash my hair and shave my legs. I got out of the shower grab my towel and put it. I put my bra on and I put my underwear on then I heard a knock on the door so I put on some sweatpants and t-shirt. I go up to the door and I opened it and I see Nash in the door way.

"Hey can I come in" he said looking at me with his blue eyes and his cute smile.

"Yeah come on in" I said giving him some room to get in.

"So what's up" I said sitting down right next him.

"Oh yea I am letting you know bring a bathing suit with you and a towel" he said while looking at my eyes then my lips.

"Okay thanks by the way were are we going" I said while graving his hand.

"Some where special" he said looking at me with a grin on his face.

" Okay what time are you picking me up then" I said as I am getting up from the bed.

"At 3pm" he said looking at the time.

"Okay well that dosnt give me enough time to get ready so you have to leave now" I said as a joke.

Nash leaves and that only gives me an hour to get ready because it's 2 now. I went to the bathroom to brush my hair and put a little bit of makeup but not much because I think we are going somewhere there is water. After getting everything do with my up let body I leave the bathroom and went into my suitcase to look for my bathing suit. I found my bathing suit and put it on and I put some shirts and a tank top on over my baiting suit. I get a text from Ashlyn.

|Ashlyn- Hey are you going to be at macgon tomorrow?|

|Me- Yeah why|

|Ashlyn- Oh because my friend wanted to go but she couldn't afford it but she is dying to gowns I was seeing if you had an extra ticket|

|Me-Yeah no problem I can send you the tickets and by the way there are back stage tickets so I hope your friend likes it|

|Ashlyn- OMG thank you so much you are the best|

|Me- It's no problem|

|Ashlyn- Well thanks I have to go bye|

|Me-Again it's no problem and see you tomorrow bye|

I turned off my phone and realized it was almost 3 so I hurried up and finish getting ready.It was 3 and I was finishing putting on a few more touches. I herd a knock on the door and I yelled it's open. Nash opens the door.

"Are you ready" he said as he is holding his key in his hand.

"Yeah let me just grab my stuff" I said as I was grabbing my stuff.

I head out the door and closed I walk up to the elevator with Nash and we get in.
___________________________
I will be posting almost every night I would probably post mor than one chapter but if I don't then I would be posting one chapter.Dont for get to

Vote❤️
Comment 💬
And a awesome pizza🍕
Thanks for reading my story and love you guys 💜✌️