Chapter 20

|~Karisma~|

So we were in the car waiting for the long line to past In&Out and I decided while I wait for us to order I went on my twitter and as I was scrolling I saw some people "why havnt you posted any viedos in a while" and as I was reading it I forgot about my chanel I felt so bad for my fans then I had and idea to vlog my trip with the guys and also do some challegens with everybody. So as I was thinking about it Ashlyn was shacking me.

"Karisma hello anyone there........HELLO!" Ashlyn said trying to wake me up from y thughts.

"Huh what.......oh sorry im not hungry right now" I said looking at my phone trying to come p with an idea for my video.

"Oh okay are you sure you ont want anything" she said giving me a look like are you sure face look.

I noded my head no and they went on talking to the guy what they wanted. I was stairing at my phone then all of a sudden it came to me I should do a Q&A I realised that i havnt done one of thoes in a long time and thinking I should do one for this video but with my Nash and my two best friends Ashlyn and Zoe. As i was thinking it Zoe and Ashlyn just paid for there food and the guys and started driving again and head on the the road."Hey guys do you want to be in a video with me or not, you dont have to" I said trying to convince them to do it.

"Yeah sure that sounds cool" they both said at the sametime.

"Okay that's great I'm so excited" I said jumping around my seat and danceing a little.

"But hey what kind of video is it" Zoe said trying to focus on the road and trying to focus on me.

"It's going to be a Q&A video" I said looking at my phone but also tryig to make eye contack with Zoe.

They all nod and we went back to doing are own little things. As Ashlyn and Zoe were talking i went back on twitter saying "Hey guys i will be doing a Q&A so ask me Questions useing the #AskthemainKc and I will pick the ones that will go on my video" I was finishing typing and as I was typing it I was thinking I have wonderfulu fans.
__________________________

Thank you guys so much sorry if this chapter was to short but I hoped you liked it thanks again and dont for get VOTE// COMMENT// AND HAVE A GREAT DAY and ✌️💕