Chapter 23

~

|~Karisma~|

I woke up and everybody was still asleep. I went on my phone and I heard a ring I don't know what it was but it sounded like it came grime Nash's phone so I grabed his phone from the counter and went to see if any was calling him but it was just his alarm saying wake up Macgon starts in 6h as I soon read it I instantly woke up Nash so he can get ready."Babe wake up you have to get ready for macgon it's starts in 6h" I said trying to be quite so I won't wake up Zoe and Cameron.

"Yeah but I can get ready fast" Nash moaned trying to go back to sleep.

"Oh okay then I won't kiss you for the rest of the day if you don't get up and get ready" u said trying to get him up.

"Why do you do this to me" he said getting up

"Because I love you and I don't want you to be late" I said and have him a kiss on the lips.He got and went to the bathroom and as he was doing that I got my purse and head out for us to get something to eat cause I don't like hotel buffet. I grabbed my keys and told Nash I was getting food and if he wants anything and he replied with a no and he was going to get something at the buffet. I opened the door and went to the elevator and saw Ashlyn waiting for the elevator. "Hey Ashlyn what's up" I said as I am giving her a hug.

"Nothing much about to grave some food" she said as me and her step in the elevator.

"Oh same do you want to come with me and grab some food" I ask as we are waiting for are stop.

"Yeah sure why not" she said giving me an okay for me to drive.

We got out of the elevator and we head out of the hotel and went to the rental car. We got in the car and I started the ignition and we pulled and head off to get something. Me and her have about 5 hours untill Macgon starts so we decided to get fast food so we don't have to wait for a table or for to wait for the food to come and fast food is easy and fast. We decided to go to Jack in the Box because it was fast and it was close to the hotel. As Ashlyn was birding her food I was thinking about what my ex saying that I will see and now I'm thinking he could be the person who has been sending me the text messages but I still don't know.

"Hey Karisma are you okay you seem a little stress" said Ashlyn shaking me to wake up.

"Uh...Oh sorry yeah I'm fine just got a lot on my mind" I said trying to hide it.

"Are you sure cause you look worried that's all" she said trying to figure out what's going on.

" Yeah I'm fine just excited for the meet and greet that's all" I said trying to for get about the hole unknown person and the hole ex thing. Ahlyn just nod and went back on her phone playing a game and I was relieved because if she found out if someone was texting me that I didn't know she will freak and I don't want her to so I will tell her about it later.

~

|~Nash~|

I was getting ready for Macgon and I herd someone opening the door."Who is there" I said making sure someone not trying to break in are room.

"It's just me babe you don't have to worry I'm not going to rob you" she said while laughing.

I couldn't help but join because it was pretty funny. I walked out of the bathroom and gave Katisma a kiss on the lips and this kiss wasn't no ordinary kiss it went a strait make out kiss I don't know how this happen but it's pretty hot. I picked her up and moved her on the bed and we started to making out even more.

"Hey babe I know you don't want to stop but I have to get ready" she said and then gave me a kiss on the lips back.

"Oh come on it was getting so sexy" I said trying to get the mojo back.

"Haha very funny but I want to look pretty for all the fans that we are going to meet" she said as she is walking into the bathroom.

"You already look pretty isn't that good enough" I said trying to get her back.

" Yeah but can I look decent at least" she said as she is closing the door so she could take a shower.

"Sure I guess so" I said with a sigh. While she was taking a shower I went on my phone and check all my social medias and I herd and sound I got up and went to go see what it was and it was Karisma phone and it was from the unknown person agian. Why are they trying separate us, why do they want to get rid of her, and why are they doing this.
__________________________

Thank you guys so much for the support we are almost at 900 and I just want to say thank you guys for every thing and also keep VOTING//COMMENTING// AND SHAIRING WITH YOUR FRIENDS it what keeps this story going ✌️💕