Chapter 13

|~Karisma~|

I see Jack and Ashlyn making out it's kinda wired to look at people when they make out but I don't care I think it's adorable. I nudge Nash and the he looks at me" Hey we should let them have some privacy" I said looking at them then look at nash.

"Okay then we're do you want to go" nash said while holding my hand.

"Let's go get a smoothie" I said to him.

"Okay then let's go but shod we let them know that we are leaving to get some smoothies" he said while me and him were walking to are area.

"No and if they ask we can then tell them"i said as I am craving some money.

"Okay then let's go" he said as he is putting his hand out waiting for me to hold his hand.

As we started walking I get a text from Ashlyn asking were we are going and I told her that we are getting smoothies. Age text back saying okay and me and Nash kept on walking.

~

|~Karisma~|

When we got to the smoothie place we went in side a got in line. It wasn't busy but there was still along line. While me and Nash wait to order are drinks I had to go to the bathroom so I let Nash know I am going to bathroom and what drink I want and he nod as I went to the bathroom and did my business I got out of the stall and went to the sink to wash my hand and this girl walk in and coms up to me. At first she was a fan but then I realized who it was.

"Hello Karisma" Ashley said.

"Hello Ashley" I said as she is giving me a distinct look on her face.

"What are you doing here" she said as she is crossing her arms at me.

"I am here with my boyfriend Nash" I said as I do the same to Ashley.

"He is mine and I hope you know that and if you don't break up with him I will make sure you do" as she is about to leave the bathroom.

She left and I went after her and I see her giving eye contact to Nash and I got so pissed off but the good thing is that Nash gave her a gross faced.i started to head back to nash and I see him waiting for me at the table. I started walking that way and he saw me walking to him and he got up and grave are drinks and walked over to me.

"Hey what took you so long"he said as he is handing my drink.

"Do you remember a girl name Ashley" I said to him as I sipping my drink.

"Yeah I don't like her she is annoying" ha said trying not to laugh.

"Well I saw her in the bathroom and she came up to me and threatened me that if I don't break up with you that she will make sure that you and me do break up" I said with an angry voice.

"Well the funny part is that we arnt breaking up because I love you to much and she can't separate us" he said and then grabed my hand and pulled me into a kiss.
__________________________

Hey thank you so much for the support and I hope you are likeing the story so far and don't for get to vote leave a comment and more.