We'd be sharing love before the night was through

I smiled as the song played on, my lips softly singing along. I felt a tap on my shoulder, making me look up. Harry grinned at me, his hand outstretched. 

"You honestly think I would leave my love alone?" I said nothing, which Harry chuckled at. "May I have this dance, pretty lady?"

I giggled, taking his hand once again. I followed him, smiling as he twirled me around. We danced through the song, my head resting against Harry's shoulder. I smiled as I heard Harry sing the song to me, his tone soft and husky.

Something in your eyes was so inviting

Something in you smile was so exciting

Something in my heart told me I must have you

Strangers in the night

Two lonely people, we were strangers in the night

Up to the moment when we said our first hello little did we know

Love was just a glance away, a warm embracing dance away

and

Ever since that night we've been together

Lovers at first sight, in love forever

It turned out so right for strangers in the night

Love was just a glance away, a warm embracing dance away

Ever since that night we've been together

Lovers at first sight, in love forever

It turned out so right for strangers in the night

When an unfamiliar tune came on, Harry went around the ball, introducing me to men and occasionally their dates if they had one. Harry chatted away, my eyes catching double glass doors that lead to an unknown place. I slithered my arm from Harry's, picking up my dress slightly and making my way through the crowd.

"Excuse me." A woman said, tugging on my arm. I looked and saw Margeret, Harry's step mom. Her lips slowly curved into a smirk. "I see you've gotten bigger since the last time I saw you?"

"Well, duh. I'm pregnant." I snapped. She's been mean to me for no reason and Harry and I have kept our space from the old witch. Margeret opened her mouth to say something back, but I turned my back on her and walked out of the doors. What was she doing here? She wasn't involved in gangs, was she?

I smiled as a beautiful garden patio beamed back at me, the clouds dark as if it would rain any minute. The air was chilly, but nice from the stuffy room the ball was in. I leaned against the railing and smiled up at the sky. Goosebumps spread against my skin, my hands rubbing my arms to try and get warm once again. I took a deep breath and slowly let it out. I was happy, I had to admit. I was glad that Harry and I were escaping to his reunion in a few days, since I wanted to get away from this busy city. It was home, but sometimes you have to even get away from that for awhile. I heard someone come out, my body turning to face them.

"What are you doing out here, baby?" Harry asked, his eyes staring into mine. He looked different, he looked nervous. 

"Fresh air. Are you okay?" I asked as he walked towards me. 

"Can we take a walk?" Harry asked, taking my hand in his.

"Course." I replied, walking beside him. We walked in silence for awhile, the breeze slowly picking up.