CHAPTER 41

CARLI

I parked in the driveway, releasing the breath I've been holding in for awhile. Harry's motorcycle wasn't here so that means I could take off this wig and quickly take a shower. I went inside and texted Anne, telling her she could drop of Leo anytime. I walked up the steps as I pulled off the wig, raking my fingers through my tangles as I put the wig in a suitcase. I put the documents in the case and locked it up, sliding it under the bed. I slipped off my heels and clothes, throwing them in a pile as I walked to the bathroom. I left the door open and turned on the water, making it a little warmer than usual. 

While I showered, I thought of how my life was going. Harry and I have been slightly distant lately and I really wished that I could fix that. I was blind before, and know I really want to get my life straight. If I accomplish my plan to ruin Sophia and Margeret, it would show everyone that I wasn't weak and a baby like before. I had to surprise everyone. 

I got out of the shower and dried off, quickly wrapping a towel around my damp hair. I walked to my closet and slipped on clean lingerie, my eyes scanning the nice clothes that were hanging from hangers. Hearing the doorbell ring, I wrapped my silk robe around me as I walked down the stairs. I tied it closed and opened the door, smiling big as Anne stood before me, Leo in her arms. 

"Thank you so much for watching him." I said, taking Leo from her and kissing his soft forehead. 

"My pleasure. I'll talk to you later, lovely." She kissed my cheek and walked back to her car.

"Hi baby boy." I softly cooed as I shut the door, his little lips tugged up in a smile as he gurgled. I smiled and carried him upstairs, deciding that he should have a bath. I slowly washed him, giggling as his eyes got big once I sat him in the baby bath. 

"Baby?" Harry called from downstairs. 

"Upstairs!" I called as I put a clean diaper on Leo. I put him in his outfit for tonight and laid him down in his crib. Leo batted his eyes shut and sucked on his pacifier as harry stood in the doorway. I turned to him and walked up to Harry, standing on my toes as I planted a kiss to his lips. "How was your day?"

"Productive." Harry said as he kissed my ear. "I miss you." He breathed as he slid his hands down, cupping my bum and softly grabbing it. I gasped softly and held onto him tightly, my heartbeat quickening as Harry kissed my neck a few times. "The thought of you gets me through my day."

"Really?" I breathed as Harry picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and squealed as Harry spanked me.

"Let's make love." Harry moaned in my ear as he pressed himself against me. I opened my mouth slightly and nodded, giggled as Harry carried me to our room. Laying me down, he slowly unwrapped my robe, his eyes immediately going shades darker as he saw the lace lingerie I had chosen to wear. I blushed as he bit down on his lip. "You tempt me so much, baby girl." Harry said as he slowly kissed down my stomach, his hands sliding into my thighs.

-

"You look beautiful, baby." Harry spoke as he wrapped a towel around his waist. I turned to him, smiling as water dripped from his wet locks. 

"Thank you." I grinned, looking down at the dress. Harry had surprised me with it. I loved how happy he was that I adored it, I mean who wouldn't? It's amazing.