Ch. 28: Promise

So my little ones.

1. My name is Tea. Wooh. It will be legally changed to that soon c: my best friend and I were talking about fandoms and how every fandom has a fan name. I.e. Directioners, Mixers, whovians. And we realised something grand. And if you want to leave a cheeky comment about it, please do. But.. You all are "tea leaves"! Haha c: because without tea leaves there'd be no Tea.

2. I'm winging this at 4 am. Blah

3. I cried while writing this, I really did. :c

Enjoy!

--

Phil's POV-

(November)

"Mum! Stop touching me!" Skye's yell and Eva's laugh could be heard the loudest throughout the house. It's hell week, in theatre terms. We're one week and 2 days away from being Mr. and Mrs. Lester, yeah, it's a pretty big deal. Everyone and their grandmother is squeezed in my home, getting the last bits done. Skye and I have almost everything ready, all her things were picked out and I have no clue what she's wearing or what the girls are. Me and the men decided on keeping what we're wearing a secret too.

"EVALINA GUADALUPE EMBERS REYES! MAMA!" Skye's Mexican accent came out massively strong in that yell. "Mama! I can't catch up to you!" Eva came sprinting through the sheets and straight behind me, she caught her breathe as Skye waddled into the room. Skye was massive by the way.. "Phil! Tell her to stop being a freak of nature!" Eva laughed as she used me as a human shield. "Phil. Tell her I will not obey her commands." Skye rolled her eyes. "I'm not an owl!" I used my best Hermione voice. "What's going on?" I wrapped my arms around her, "She doesn't want walk me down the aisle.." She grumbled into my chest. "Querida, it's not that I don't want to. Mija, you'll understand why in a week." I held Skye closer to me, well close enough that I felt like I wasn't gonna force the baby out. "Let's go check on the nursery, yeah?" She nodded her head. I had put Dan, Olive, Ethan and Bella in charge of the nursery for now, they knew us best and know how to act stupid and work. And they probably would've murdered me if I asked them to do the logistics of the wedding. "Honey, I'm home!" I mimicked Ethan's favourite entry line. "Hell-ooh." I looked around the room and I heard Skye gasp. One, because it was amazing and two because it was done so fast. "We thought long and hard about this room. And we had tied between two themes." Bella started. "It really was quite a battle to the death on that." Dan laughed. "It was between One Direction and Harry Potter.." Dan informed us. "Obviously HP won." The room had a massive family tree that Ethan painted, (like the Sirius'" the room was decked out in Slytherin decorations. "You have sorted wisely." Skye mentioned towards the designers. "Haha Dan wanted to make it Hufflepuff themed." Bella giggled. "It's glorious. Really. Thank you."

--

(December 15)

I woke up in the men's designated side of the house really early. I really needed a cup of tea, as I poured milk into my cup I could barely make out the sun coming up. "Hello darling." I was startled by my mums soft voice. "Good morning mum." She came over to me and started preparing her cup of tea, "How do you feel?" I watched her delicate hands spin her tea spoon in her cup. "I feel like your tea." She let out a soft laugh. "Really though mum. I feel a bit dizzy, yet completely ready." I kissed her forehead. "We should probably wake the gang soon. We have breakfast to attend." She walked back towards the women's side of the house.

The whole gang walked out the house in their best breakfast attire and we caravanned our way towards our reservation. Once arriving, the whole gang became a lot more awake. We ate and delighted ourselves in fry ups and crepes. Eva stood up and cleared her throat, "I would just like to thank you all, for welcoming Skye, myself and my twins into your arms so warmly. You have shown us a beautiful country, amazing food and most importantly that family doesn't always mean blood. You are our family now, and I would like to toast on the behalf of our family and the joining of my cielito and Phil."