Ch. 14: Beautiful

Another edition of Michelle's Notes.

1. Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I ended up doing a DIY fashion project. It took 7 hours. But I am proud of it (:

2. Again, I want to write some of y'all in here. So please message me about you! Wooh

3. This is a short chapter, but it means a lot to me.

4. Go check out my other story if you haven't. I'll be updating it with the first official chapter later today I believe.

5. Expect two updates of this one today (:

6. Uh. Enjoy...

Phil's POV-

It's our three year meetaversary, I can't believe it's been this long. I've known Dan forever, and now that Skye is ranking up the years it's becoming perfect. At least on my part. I'm scared of asking her how she feels now. When our relationship started she told me exactly how she felt & how she need me to go about this. Now that I'm not just her bestfriend, I'm her bestfriend-boyfriend-exboyfriends-bestfriend it's quite difficult. I love her, I do and I would never trade anything for her. But she's too good for me, and that's why I'm scared, Dan's good enough for her, and I'm not. I tell her all the time that the pokelords in heaven really took favour upon me, she is like a golden pokeball and all I could ever deserve would be a broken one that was thrown to the bottom of the sea.

"Phil, stop. I am not too good for you! It's the exact opposite... You're too good for me. I'm broken, a bloody blabbering fool, I'm torn and I can't be fixed. And you treat me like a delicate glass figurine. You're too good for me. You make me better love."

That would be her reply to me. Every time.

When I look at her I see beauty. She's beautiful. I can't use that word for anything else, nothing could ever own up to the depth of the meaning. She says she's broken, but I'd fall for the chips and missing pieces any day. I make her better, and she makes me weak. I'm like a little kid again, she makes my world vibrant. It's so corny, I never thought I'd be this, this bewitched before. Oh.

Skye planned out our day and how we're going to celebrate. She had us sat on lovesacks in our fort living room, and had bought breakfast in bed trays.

"Hi my name is Skye. I'll be serving you today. What would you like to drink?"

We had a blast in this part. We reenacted the whole scene of when we first met. She got us our food and drinks like that day. She wore almost the exact same outfit, she even wore her green contacts (she hasn't worn them since she realised that her grey eyes were more gorgeous, I actually asked her to not wear them for a week. And it stuck). We sat and chatted about how different we all look and how much things have changed. I looked at her tattooed skin. She saw my eyes linger at her dads portrait on her right forearm. "This is my good friend Dan" she pointed to her ankle, "and this is my handsome boyfriend Phil," she pointed to her ring finger. Dan and I looked at each other. " I have the most important people on me." We had no clue she got those done. I looked at her ankle, it was the outline of a llama, it was just about an inch and a half. Then I grabbed her left hand and examined her finger, "This," I gulped, "finger. It, uh, symbolises a lot..." She just smiled and nodded. "So does the tattoo."

It was an infinity sign.