Chapter 13 - Virkeligheten

Thor's POV

Thor didn't know why his father had summoned him from Alfheim but he knew the reason could not be good. The doors to the great hall open to reveal Loki standing a few feet away from Odin. "Ah Thor, thank you for joining us." Odin says once he sees his son walking toward him. 

"May I ask why I was summoned father?" Thor says looking from Loki to his father. 

"We have a conundrum; the Virkeligheten has taken complete control over ________'s body." 

Thor feels rage fill his body as he says, "What? How do you know that?" 

"Because Loki witnessed it with his own eyes." 

Thor turns toward Loki and reaching over grabs his brother's collar tightly and pulls him to his face as he says, "How do you know that, ________ was on Earth!"

Loki smirks as he says, "I'm afraid not dear brother. You see she was locked up in the dungeon with me." 

Thor's eyes widen as he releases his brother and turning back to his father yells out, "Why did you lie to me!" 

Odin stands and taking a deep breath to calm his anger says, "It was per her request, that you think she returned to Midgard. She wanted you to do your duties as a prince of Asgard, and not spend every waking minute in the dungeon with her." 

Thor clenches his jaw as he turns back to Loki and says, "What did you do to her?!" 

Loki stares daggers back at him as he says, "I did nothing, we had an argument and the next thing I knew she was gone."

"Gone? What do you mean gone? Where is she?" Thor says his voice rising in anger. 

"I don't know, all I know is that when her body left the cell she was not in control of it." 

Thor looks back at his father's eyes filled with anger as he says, "Where is she now?" 

"We don't know." Odin says looking down at the floor. Thor's breathing starts to accelerate as he thinks about the Infinity stone having complete control over _________'s body.

"I will find her." Thor says as he starts to leave the great hall.

"Thor, take Loki with you," Odin says and Thor freezes in his footsteps. 'Why would father want Loki to accompany me?' Thor thinks to himself as he slowly turns to face his younger brother.

 As he looks at him Loki's expression of confusion starts to irritate him, "Let's go Loki." Thor says as he turns back and starts to walk out of the room only to be stopped by his father saying, "When you find ________ you may have to kill her." Thor freezes completely stunned that his father would even make that suggestion. "Let's hope it doesn't come to that." Thor says then he and Loki leave the great hall to come up with a plan to get you back.

"Thor do you have any idea where the Virkeligheten might have take ________'s body?" Loki asks as Thor paces back and forth in his bedroom. Then it hits him, the one place that meant the most to both of them, Vanaheim. 

"Brother I know where they are," Thor says as he turns toward Loki a smile starting to cover his face. 

"Really, where?" Loki says as he searches his brothers' face for an answer. 

"It's taken her home," Thor says as he rushes from his room Loki close on his heels.

 "How could it take her to Vanaheim, it's a reality stone not the Tesseract?" Loki asks causing Thor to stop dead in his tracks. He squints his eyes as he tries to remember they way through the secret portal he used to use with ________, when they were younger.