Chapter 11 - Who are you?

Loki's POV

Loki watched as she hastily made her way to the other end of the room before she made herself invisible to him. He mentally chastised himself for making her remember such a painful part of her past. He runs a hand through his hair as he paces back and forth on his side of the cell when all of the sudden there is a bright golden light from where she was.  

As the light resides he runs over to see her body lying unconscious on the floor. "_________?" He calls her name as he kneels down beside her and right as he is about to touch her, her eyes flash open but they are no longer her beautiful (E/C) color but the golden color of the light. "_______?" Loki says questioningly as he stares at her. 

She slowly turns to face him and as she stands up she says her voice a little disoriented, "_______, is no longer here."

 Loki stands up eyes wide with a mixture of rage and confusion as he says, "Who are you and what have you done with ________?" 

She narrows her eyes as she says, "I have sent her somewhere she can be happy, a world where she never lost her home and in return never came to Asgard." 

Loki's heart clenches as he says, "Who are you?" She looks forward and without a second thought walks right through the cell walls. "Answer me! Who are you?" 

She stops and turning back her eyes grow a brighter color of gold as she says, "I am called Virkeligheten, and my sole mission is to protect _________. Therefore I will." Loki stares wide eyed as she suddenly disappears into thin air leaving no trace behind. 

"__________!" He cries out in agony earning him an audience of guards. Loki clenches his jaw as he says, "Tell the Allfather I wish to speak with him, tell him it concerns __________ and the Virkeligheten." Loki watches as a couple guards head up the staircase leaving the rest to watch him and make sure he doesn't try anything. Loki paced back and forth for what seemed like hours before he heard the familiar voice of the king Asgard.

"Where is she?" Odin asks as he searches the cell for _________. 

"Why did you not tell me about the Virkeligheten?" 

Odin takes a deep breath as he says, "Given your history with powerful weapons I decided it was best for you to remain in the dark. Now, where is the girl?"

 Loki's expression hardens as he says, "The Virkeligheten has taken over her body and disappeared." 

Worry fills Odin's face as he turns toward the guards and says, "Search everywhere, tell Thor and Frigga I wish to see them in the great hall; and bring Loki, this concerns him as well." Loki stares at Odin in shock as the guards open the cell doors and step back for him to follow after Odin. Loki stares dumbfounded as he walks beside his father and into the great hall to await the arrival of Thor and Frigga.

'What had he started by upsetting her like that?' he thinks to himself as a new wave of hurt and regret fills his body