Chapter 2 - Stark's Assistant

Reader's POV (Years later)

"Good morning Mr. Stark," You say as you walk into his penthouse office carrying a cup of coffee.

"Morning ___________," He says as he holds his hand out for the coffee. "Did you change the date of the interview to the 25th instead of the 8th?" He asks as he keeps his eyes fixed on his newest invention.

"I did and Ms. Potts will be here in about..." You stop talking and reaching up grab your heart as it starts to race making you tumble to the floor and gasp for air.

"________!" Tony says as he runs over to you and grabbing your arms lays you on your back. All the sudden a bright yellowish gold light fills the room sending Tony flying back away from you causing him to slam into the wall of his penthouse office. Your body convulses causing your eyes to darken as you lose consciousness.

Unconsciousness

"_________, this is a very special place. It is the resting place of a very important stone." Your mother says as she lifts a child version of you into her arms.

"That's right _______ and you must never touch that stone its powers are grander than any we have ever seen." Your father says as he walks up and wraps his long muscular arm around the two of you. You smile as you look up into your father's dark chestnut eyes as he continues, "Our home may have been abandoned by our race leaving to Asgard but we will not abandon it. Our duty _______ is to protect and guard the Virkeligheten from anyone who would wish to obtain it."

You nod as your father reaches over and taking you into his arms starts walking into the room that contained the Virkeligheten. "Od do not go in there, Odin forbade us from entering." Your mother says as she reaches after Od.

"Freya I just want to show her the beauty of the Virkeligheten." Freya frowned as she slowly followed behind you and your father her long golden hair flowing in the breeze.

As your father reached the opening he stands you up and takes your hand. As he leads you down the dark corridor you hold tight to his hand to keep from being afraid of the dark.

"Father, why is mother not accompanying us?" You ask breaking the silence.

"Because my dear child, she is afraid of what lies beneath protecting the Virkeligheten from any and all who wish to possess it." He smiles down at you're his long dark hair cascading down his back.

As you reach the underground plateau you see a beautiful golden light surrounding a small rock like podium. Your father reaches down and picks you up as he carries you over to the stone. As you reach the podium you stare wide eyed as the yellowish gold stone shines brightly back at you. "Is it not beautiful?" Your father asks as he smiles at you.

"It's pretty," You say making him smile.

As he turns away from the stone only to hear a loud boom and the ground start to shake beneath him. He quickly sets you down and ushering you behind the rock podium says, "________, stay here I will be right back."

"Father I'm afraid," You say as you cling tightly to your father's tunic.

"Do not be afraid my child the stone shall protect you." He quickly pulls you away from him and stashes you behind the podium you silently watch as he runs back up the staircase not knowing at that time that you would never see your father again.

"_________," you hear a silvery voice say and you look around to see that you are alone.

"Who's there?" You ask your fear growing inside you.

Salt Skin - Thor X Reader X Lokiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें