Chapter 7: The Script

Start from the beginning

"hmph.." Azusa frowned and just looked away,trying to avoid Tsubaki's gaze.

"Awee...don't ignore me Azusa~" Tsubaki licked Azusa's neck "cause there'll be a punishment if you do..~" Tsubaki whispered seductively in Azusa's ear.

Azusa shivered in delight while a cute mewl was let out.

"Hmm~ that's cute Azusa~ let me see and hear more..~" Tsubaki removed the script from Azusa's hold and gently dropped it on the floor and soon pinned Azusa on his bed.

"Tsu-Tsubaki...w-we can't do that...Someone might..hear us.." Azusa said in a whispering way while blushing madly.

"Hear us?..Our walls are sound prokf so, no need to worry!~ you can let go of your sounds out loud~! just for me to hear~" Tsubaki grinned as he began unbuttoning the buttons from Azusa's shirt.

The raven-haired male can't do anything but just blushed at his twin's actions. Sure enough he can't really do anything cause what ever he does,nothing can stop his forceful Tsubaki.

As the top was removed,the pinkish nipples of the raven-haired male was at sight.Tsubaki licked his lips hungrily at the sight and soon enough began sucking the right nipple of Azusa.

"Tsu-Tsubaki~" Azusa mewled as his nipples is being attacked.

"hmm..~" Tsubaki hummed in delight and continued sucking his nipples.After a good 15 seconds,He attacked the other,giving the same treatment as the other.

"haahh~~" Azusa moaned in pleasure.

"Azusa~ you're really making me hard~" Tsubaki grinned as his hot rod was already hard underneath his pants and boxers.

Azusa blushed at the sight and gulped "Tsubaki...that's..just.." Azusa couldn't continue his sentence and just continued staring at the sight.

Tsubaki just smirked at Azusa's blushing face and the way his twin was staring at his bulge."Ne Azusa..do you want to suck it or it to enter you?~" Tsubaki questioned seductively.

"..uhmm...C-Can i..." Azusa wanted to say the first choice but was too shy to tell.

"hmm?~ you want to suck it first?~" Tsubaki chuckled and removed his shirt first before sliding off his boxers along with his pants,Tsubaki was huge! (=//_//= I don't know why..but I just HAD to put that..)

Azusa gulped at the sight of the hot rod of Tsubaki. Tsubaki then positioned his manhood infront of Azusa lips,Where Azusa shyly kissed the tip and continued doing so at the parts.

"hmmn~.." Teubaki groaned and moaned at Azusa's every kiss at his member.

Azusa then opened his mouth and let his tongue slip out and licked every side and part of Tsubaki's member. Azusa moaned while licking Tsubaki's member and soon brought his mouth to devour Tsubaki's huge cock. "hnn~" Azusa then sucked harder and faster Tsubaki's cock.

"Ahh...Azusa~..I-I'm close.." Tsubaki moaned as Azusa continued doing a blowjob on Tsubaki. Both then forgot that Azusa still has his glasses on and just continued with the flow until..

"Azusa! I'm coming!!~~" Tsubaki moaned and sprayed out his cum on Azusa's mouth and some even went on Azusa's face and glasses.

"hah...hah.." Tsubaki panted and kissed Azusa while his cum is still inside Azusa's mouth,tasting his own self. Both was really into it,really..

"Azusa..~ Remove your glasses..~" Tsubaki whined as he removed his raven-haired twin's glasses and placed on the top of his drawer.

"T-Tsubaki~...Hayaku~" Azusa whined as he spreads his own legs for him.

"Azusa...you should be patient...I still have to stretch you or you'll feel lots of pain.." Tsubaki looked at Azusa with a heavy blush painted on his face,while his breathing was heavy,Craving to enter his twin's ring of muscle.

"fine..~ just hurry up..~" Azusa huffed and soon as those words slipped out of his mouth,a slender finger suddenly entered him,making him moan in pain. "AHH!~" Azusa moaned in pain as he felt a finger slip inside him.

"Damn..Azusa..your sucking in my finger...what more if mine?" Tsubaki huffed as he slid in another finger and began scissoring his twin. Azusa continued moaning and moaning until the last finger was entered.

"..Tsu-Tsubaki...please~.." Azusa mewled as he already wants Tsubaki's manhood to enter him.

"I understand..." Tsubaki huffed as he positioned his cock infront of Azusa's ring of muscle. Azusa nodded and soon felt a shot of pain as Tsubaki entered his huge, hot rod inside of him. Azusa let out a tear which Tsubaki noticed making his heart tear apart.

"Shh..A-Azusa..I-I'm sorry..Shh." Tsubaki whispered sweet nothings to him to soothe out at least a bit of the pain Azusa is feeling.

After a good 30 seconds,Azusa nodded his head to signal his lover to move.

"A-Are you sure?..it doesn't hurt anymore?.." Tsubaki said in a worried tone.

"m-mm..." Azusa smiled at the back of his mind that Tsubaki cares about him,He didn't forcely rammed inside him. It really makes him happy that he was his twin and lover. It would tore his heart apart if he wasn't those things mentioned earlier.

"Azusa..." Tsubaki called out and kissed Azusa's cheek. "I love you.." Tsubaki smiled as he carressed Azusa's cheek.

"..I-I love you..too.." Azusa blushed while smiling. Soon those smiles and sweet talking became moans.

"Tsubaki!~" Azusa moaned as Tsubaki rammed in and out inside him.

"Azusa!.." Tsubaki moaned as Azusa's ring of muscle tightened around his manhood.

Soon enough Tsubaki reached Azusa's prostrate,making the Raven-haired male moan out loud. "Tsubaki!" Azusa moaned as tears of pleasure were forming.

Tsubaki smirked and continued ramming his rod on Azusa's prostrate. After 3-4 minutes both triggered the magic words.

"I'm coming!!" Both exclaimed at the same time and both sprayed their cum. Both were finally tired and done their sexy time.

"I love you Azusa..." Tsubaki tiredly pulled out his manhood and lied down beside Azusa before tucking both of them under the blanket.

"I love you too Tsubaki.." Azusa smiled a bit and burried his face on Tsubaki's chest. Tsubaki showed a tired smile and kissed Azusa's forehead before giving himself up to take peaceful slumber.

~●~●~●~●~●~●

(A/N):

Hi Minna-chii! I'm here to bring you sweet heaven yet again! and..Belated Happy birthday to me! XD see you at the next chapter Minna-chii!! I Love You All!! ^^