Dear Percy

Dear Percy,

You don't know me, but you mean a lot to me. You taught me how to be brave and loyal. You taught me that I can still be a kid once in a while. You taught me that hope rises above all. You taught me how to overcome the challenges the Fates have for me. But above all you taught me how to be a hero.

You don't know me, but you were always there for me. You never judged me, you never hurt me. I cried with you, and i laughed with you. But I also grew up with you.

You don't know me, but that's okay. I always found comfort in your words and actions, and you made me realize that everyone makes mistakes. You made me realize that it is okay to fail.

Thank you, Percy Jackson, for helping me become who I am today. Thank you for helping me, even if you don't know it. Thank you for being my hero.

Happy Birthday, Seaweed Brain.
Stay sassy!

With hope,
A reader.

Hey guys!!
Today is Percy's Birthday!!! Today I posted two head canons to celebrate, so I hope you like them. I made this headcanon for the most part, but some parts are similar to the photo above.
I'm so sorry for not updating, but I'm already in school, so I've been a little busy. I'll try to update more often, I promise. Thank you so much for your support! Comment, share, and vote. Thanks for everything!
~ShadowhunterDani