Screw you, gods!

It was a normal day on the Argo; the ship was sailing, the dragon was creaking, and the demigods were talking. Today's interesting lunch table talk topic was the Olympians. Percy was arguing with Jason over whether or not Zeus (Jupiter, whatever...) was a good king.

"Well, he's a big drama queen, and that affects how he rules." Percy argued.

"He rules just fine. Has the world crashed and burned yet?" Jason shot back.

"No, but it almost has. Like, three times."

"Yeah, but its not like he could help that."

"No. He couldn't. That's the problem. That's always the problem. Whenever the gods can't do something themselves, they send in their kids to do the work." Percy had a sad smile on his face.

"..." Jason was speechless.

Percy had turned to face the sky. His face was one of low rage.

"Screw you, gods." He said, loudly.

Everyone had a shocked look on their face, except Annabeth. Sure, there were rumors of Percy telling off the gods, but none of them actually thought he did. (Except Annabeth, 'cause she was there when he did.) There was a rumble of thunder. A really loud rumble.

"Oh, go f*ck yourself. You know I'm right." Percy yelled back. To anyone who isn't a demigod, Percy would look crazy. There was another rumble of thunder.

"Shut up." Percy told the sky. There was silence.

-Story can be found here:
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10586655/17/