Smile

The seven walked back to the deck of the Argo II after a brutal, but victorious match against Gaia.

They were scrapped, bruised, and both mentally and physically exhausted, but they were still very much alive.

All seven demigods just sat down, not caring where they sat on or who they sat on. They just wanted to rest.

Then it all came crashing down. They had won.

The first one to break the silence was Leo, who had started to chuckle lightly.

"We. Are. Alive" he said it as if he didn't believe it. Which he didn't, seeing as he was still in shock

Percy then started doing a happy dance with his arms while saying "woohoo"

Jason, Frank and Annabeth all started to chuckle. Meanwhile Hazel and Piper had already been laughing, clutching at their stomachs.

Minutes passed, and everyone was now laughing extremely hard.

And in that moment, they were a family. Even after all they've gone through, the seven demigods still knew how to smile.

Hey guys!! I made this headcannon myself. I kind of wanted to show how i imagined the 7 will be after their victory in other words. I hope you guys liked it. Please vote, comment and share. Thank you for all of your support! Byee!!
~ShadowhunterDani