Say something

Percy looked around the battlefield frantically, looking for his Wise Girl. He dodged, slashed, and stabbed at the enemies, not putting his attention on the fight. He heard screams, many of them, all coming from demigods falling on the ground, after being injured or killed. One scream in specific brought shivers to his spine. He knew that scream, and he wished he didn't. It was Annabeth's.

He fought his way through the crowd, running towards Annabeth. When he got there, Percy finally broke. Annabeth was lying on the ground, a sword through her stomach, a knife through her left leg. Percy didn't waste any time. He went to pick up Annabeth, but she cried out loud in pain. Percy put her down at once, just as her breathing slowed down.

"I... Love... You" Annabeth said with her last breaths.

"I love you too, please don't leave me. " Percy said as tears fell from his eyes, and sobs racked through his body. As much as it hurt him, he knew that nothing could save her.

Annabeth's breathing came to a stop, just as Percy looked one last time at those cloudy grey eyes he loved so much.
"Say something, Wise Girl. Please.... Say something." He couldn't, he won't believe that the girl he knew since he was 12, that the girl he had fallen in love so hopelessly, was now dead.

This is a nightmare, he thought to himself.

But this wasn't a nightmare. He always knew that his life would be tragic, but this... This was too much.

Im sorry I couldn't get to you, he thought, I'm sorry I couldn't save you

The battle still continued behind him, and he knew that he should've kept fighting, but he couldn't.

He turned to look at Annabeth's face one last time, and said, "Say something"

That was the last thing anyone heard from Percy Jackson, before he felt a sword stab him on his back. He couldn't comprehend what was happening, all he knew was that he would get to see his Wise Girl again.

Annabeth, the Son of Poseidon thought as the life faded from his sea-green eyes. His body fell next to the body of the Daughter of Athena, the girl he loved with all his might.

Fate wasn't cruel enough to keep a true love apart

Hey guyss!! I made this headcannon myself, and i'm sorry for making it sad. I know that it is not that good, but that was the best i could do. Thank you guys soo much for your support. Please comment, share, and vote. Thanks for everything!!
~ShadowhunterDani