The Heroes

The fire was running through his veins, like water running through a river. This hurt a lot more than the Styx, it was basically 10x more.

He fell down next to the lifeless body of Annabeth Chase, his Wise Girl. He still couldn't believe that she was dead, and all because of his fault. Gaia had killed her, thinking that Percy would break if she did. And she was right. But he couldn't think about that right now, he was dying. The fire was almost at his heart, but he could hear Gaia gasping for her own breath, since Percy had stabbed her.

Percy could barely remember the curse Gaia put on him, the curse of the rivers in the underworld. With all of the rivers of the underworld in him, he was basically suffering the most painful death ever.

With one last effort, he closed his once-bright sea-green eyes, and pulled out his loyal sword, Riptide, from Gaia's chest. As he did so, something happened, something that had never happened in his whole life. Percy dropped his sword.

That is how the Hero of Olympus, the Savior of Olympus died. He died to put an end to the war, to the deaths and sacrifices. The Son Of Poseidon, however, died with the Daughter Of Athena next to him. And even after death, they could never be separated.

That is how the inspiration of many, the hero of many, finished his adventure only to start a new one. That is how his loyalty came out one more time. But also the last.

Farewell, Seaweed Brain and Wise Girl. Its been a good life.

Hey Guys!! I made this headcannon out of nowhere, It just came to my mind. Also, i know that many of the things here aren't real, but just ignore it. Hope you guys like it. Thank you guys for all your support.
BYE!!
~ShadowhunterDani