Chapter One

"I want to see my daddy," Aubree told Chloe. Chloe sighed and placed Emily into her bouncer

"I don't know if that's going to be possible hun, he's back in Scotland," Chloe told Aubree. It wasn't true however. Max was in Rochdale. Aubree pouted. The doorbell rang and so Chloe looked at Emily who had fallen asleep and Isla who was doing some colouring.

Chloe answered the door and she saw Charlotte standing there "hey stranger," Charlotte said. Chloe grinned and hugged Charlotte

"You have no idea how much I've missed you," Chloe told Charlotte. Charlotte went into the house and she saw Aubree, Isla and Emily

"Isn't she cute?" Charlotte asked. Chloe nodded and smiled

"She is," Chloe replied. Charlotte grinned.

"She's so small Chloe," Charlotte said. Chloe nodded

"She looks like Max doesn't she?" Chloe asked. Charlotte nodded.

"She does. Does Max know about her?" Charlotte asked Chloe. Chloe shook her her head

"No, I've not spoken to him since..." Chloe couldn't finish. Charlotte sympathetically smiled

"I'm sorry Chloe, I know this must be hard," Charlotte said. Chloe shrugged

"How's things with you and Tom?" Chloe asked. Charlotte grinned

"They're great, we're so much in love. Tom's planning on seeing if we can adopt again, we both want a big family," Charlotte told her.

"Amazing," Chloe said.

Emily had woken so Charlotte held her "she's so cute, I want one," Charlotte said. Chloe laughed.

"Have you seen Max at all?" Chloe asked. Charlotte nodded

"Well the school is back in Rochdale now so Max is still the Headteacher there, Tom is the assistant head," Charlotte told her. Chloe grinned.

"Tom deserves it, he's truly an amazing man," Chloe said. "Has Max got anyone else?" Chloe asked. Charlotte shook her head

"No, I think he loves you and he regrets what happened,". Charlotte said. Chloe felt her eyes watering up and she gave Aubree and Isla some dinner."Does Aubree know what happened?" Charlotte asked. Chloe shook her head.

"No. How do you think she would feel if I said the reason she doesn't see her daddy was because he hit mummy. It was my fault he hit me," Chloe said. Charlotte felt her heart break for Chloe.

"I'm so sorry Chloe," Charlotte said. Chloe wiped her eyes

"I know its stupid but I miss him, I miss him so much. Part of me loves him even," Chloe told Charlotte. Charlotte sighed

"Have you been taking your medication?" Charlotte asked. Chloe nodded.

"I need to, for my girls. They need me," Chloe said. Charlotte smiled and hugged Chloe.

Max wasn't the same as he was before. He had returned to the way he was before he had got with Chloe. Part of him hoped she would return to the school to work. Tom hadn't revealed where Chloe was staying. He had the feeling Chloe had told him not to.

Charlotte was playing with Emily. She was sitting in her bouncer smiling her little head off. "She's amazing, Chloe's walking," Charlotte told her. Chloe grinned

"I need to see her and soon," Chloe said. Charlotte nodded.

"Come over tonight, bring the girls," Charlotte said. Chloe nodded

"I will. Thanks," Chloe replied.

Chloe stood outside Aubree's new school waiting for her to finish. Isla finished ten minutes before "I want daddy," Isla said. Chloe sighed.

"Isla, I've told you. Daddy's not here," Chloe told her. Isla pouted

"Why?" Isla asked. Chloe sighed.

"Because daddy is doing something," Chloe told her. Isla nodded but she wasn't happy.

Tom returned home and baby Chloe was walking around. Charlotte came in to greet him "Chloe's coming over tonight with Aubree, Isla and Emily," Charlotte said. Tom nodded.

"That's good. It'll do her some good," Tom told her. Charlotte smiled.

"Has Max been asking after her?" Charlotte asked. Tom nodded. Charlotte sighed.

"I have the feeling that if Chloe sees Max then she'll get back with him," Charlotte said. Tom sighed.

"She won't, we'll keep her strong," Tom told her.

Chloe came over with the girls. Emily was asleep. Isla was in a bad mood and Aubree was sad. Tom held Emily. Chloe was planning on getting the girls christened and she had asked Tom and Charlotte to be godparents. They had agreed.

"I can't believe that Emily was 4 months premature," Tom said. Chloe smiled.

"I know, she was so ill and weak. I thought she wouldn't make it," Chloe said.

Max was determined that he would get Chloe back. He loved her. Nothing was going to stop him.

Isla was getting tired. "Charl, I'm gonna get the girls home. Isla's getting tired," Chloe said. Isla looked up

"I'm not mummy!" Isla said. Chloe smiled

"Yes you are, say bye to Charlotte," Chloe told Isla. Isla reluctantly said goodbye. Aubree had been quiet all night.

Charlotte went to the door with Chloe. "I know this is going to sound insane but I want Max back. I love him so much. I can't stop," Chloe said. Charlotte sighed.

"I know Chloe. You always will," Charlotte told her. Chloe was trying not to cry.

"He doesn't even know about Emily. She's his daughter. I don't want Emily growing up without him," Chloe said. Charlotte sighed.

"I'm sure Emily will be able to see her dad. You need to sort something out," Charlotte told her. Chloe hugged Charlotte before going over to her house.

Chloe put the girls to bed and she sat on the sofa. Part of her wanted to call Max and tell him about Emily but she knew her mum, Eddie even Charlotte and Tom wouldn't want her too.

Charlotte and Tom were cuddled up in bed together. "We're gonna get Chloe through this," Tom said. Charlotte smiled and nodded.

"I know we will. Eddie and Rachel aren't happy that she misses him," Charlotte told him. Tom sighed.

"I know but she still needs help doing this," Tom said. Charlotte kissed him before they both fell asleep.

Chloe went up to bed that night and after checking on the girls she climbed into bed. Chloe cried herself to sleep. She missed Max. No one would ever take his place.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N ~ Well the first chapter. Let me know any ideas you have.

I don't know if I'll post the second Chapter today. 

#StayStrong

Xoxo