Spray Paint

Lindsey's POV

I'm great at driving people insane. It's kinda my thing. Like I was just making barfing noises to gross Cupa out. But being able to annoy Emma and Herobrine like that is a stroke of pure luck. They probably ran away like star crossed lovers or something. Believe me, they'll be back by dinner. Speaking of dinner... We have no meat. "Cupa, I'm going hunting. You go farm." I tell her. I throw on a sweatshirt and grab my bow. It's a really pretty day! The woods will be full of dew and sunshine, and yay! I also grab some spray paint. I may or may not be painting artistic graffiti on a tree.

In the woods...

"What are you doing?" Someone asks me. I turn around to see the oh-so-annoying Steve behind me. "What do you want?" I ask. "I want to know what you're doing." "Painting. What does it look like?" I sarcastically respond. "God, you don't have to be mean about it." Steve says. I arm myself with my spray paints. "I will use these if you don't leave me alone." I tell him. "Drop the paint, Lindsey." I do. Then, I do a judo flip on him. "So you know how to fight?" He asks. Suddenly, Steve throws a punch at me. I block it with a defense move. I'm gonna beat the stuffing out of him if he wants a fight.