Part Thirty-Three

Global POV

Zayn takes back Niall's addicting lips to his. Niall could feel Zayn's tongue licking his lower lip and opens his mouth to let his lover massage his tongue. They make out for a long time. Zayn's fingertips on Niall's bum were driving him crazy, squeezing it or rubbing it. Niall was pulling Zayn's dark hair softly getting groans from Zayn. They separate a second to take a deep breath. Niall breaths heavily, his cheeks were red, eyes wild open of exctasy. Zayn finds him so sexy that way and joins their lips again with a chuckle. He slowly removes the blond's trouser, leaving him in boxer, his dick already tight rubbing through his trouser when it has leaved.

Niall: Ah!

Niall's moan makes Zayn react. He rolls again to be on the top of Niall, sit on Niall's erection.

Niall: Oh ! Zay-aahn ...

Zayn adjusts his bum making Niall moans more and louder. He did that for a minute while Niall was just a moaning mess, panting hard. Zayn could feel himself growing by the vision, the sound, the sense of Niall's length on his butt so he takes off his own shirt and trouser while Niall slips his fingertips on his lover's tattoos.

Zayn: You like them ?

Niall: I like all about you.

On this sentence, Zayn quickly removed Niall's shirt and kisses his neck, nipples, chest and belly, alternating between bite and suck every ounce of skin. While Niall strokes Zayn's chest and back, scratching it sometimes still moaning, eyes shut. When Zayn arrives to the boxer he removes it, and takes lubricant and a condom in his bedside table. After well preparing Niall, Zayn took off his own trunk, and made Niall his.

---------------

Ookkkkk I didn't wanted this fiction to be too hard so I just cut the smut here. I sorry for those who wanted an entire smut, to forgive myself I will write an other book on ziall, it would be like "the moto guy" and there will be a loooot of smut even if it's a one shot.

There just a chapter left now... I already wrote it, but I don't feel like I'm ready to post it today, because I know it would be the last, and i m scared BC this fiction is my first.

Also

I can't believe we reach 4,5K !! I loooooooooove you like pizza and oreo.

Btw

I'm gonna post a new book, on Liam hemsworth :)) I already end the first chapters so I will make a recap after The Maid Cliché End

Luv u all
Urbanbobby