Part Seven

Niall's POV

Since this day, they fucked everyday after school, asked me everyday to get them refreshment. It's kind of annoying... I think I'm kind if jealous of Perrie... Zayn always looked at me when I put the drinks on the desk. It's disturbing. And at the same time I kind of like it... I don't know...
Louis said he's still a bastard and he's just making fun of me, but I don't think so.
School was during right. I got good results and Louis's too. He was dating Eleanor Calder. She's pretty and simple, he makes her laugh and it's lovely.
I'm now talking with Harry, a friend of mine. He's the one who find me the job, he's friend with Zayn and her sisters. Harry is very funny. And he is very rich and attractive but obviously not like Zayn.
Like everyday, I'm going upstairs with a tea but once in the room, I noticed that Perrie isn't here. I've stopped calling her slutty Perrie because she began to be gentle with me and I didn't expect it.
Zayn was working on his desk, probably for his father business as usually.

Zayn: Do you have the time to clean my room ? It's a really mess here and I can't work like that ...
Niall: Of course, no problem Mr Malik.

He talks to me so sweet that I didn't believe it was him. I've start clean his clothes. He was staring at me. I set up his books. He quickly looks at me few times. I take his guitar which was on the floor, by the gap.

Zayn: Are you playing guitar ?
Niall: Why are you saying that ?
Zayn: Because you took my guitar not like all maids who have clean my room before.
Niall: Oh... Yes I'm playing but not that well...
Zayn: Play a song for me.
Niall: What ?! No no I can't...
Zayn: With the lyrics.
Niall: No, please Mr Malik...
Zayn: What if it's an order ?

I take the guitar and place myself on the border of the bed. And start to sing 18 by Ed Sheeran. Zayn looks hard on me during the whole song. Once finish he smiles.

Zayn: Woaaw...Maybe ...Would you learn guitar to me please Butler Horan ? I always wanted to learn like you.

How does he know my name ????? Omg ...

Niall: Maybe... But I'm not sure to be a good teacher.
Zayn: You will, I want you as guitar teacher !

He said, smiled, got up and extended his hand to me. We shook our hands as I smiled and blushed and Zayn laugh. He was so beautiful and natural.