Part Thirty-One

Global POV

They took one hour and half to drive to the Big House. They had said nothing on the journey. Zayn only puts his hand on Niall's before Niall started driving, they exchanged a quick look before Niall's eyes wilder on his lover's hand and started up the car.
Once at home, Niall goes to the kitchen and takes the emergency kit while Zayn lays in his bed.
Niall started caring his scratches. He didn't know how to react to what happened earlier.

Zayn: Look, I'm sorry for James but he deserved it, he forced the kiss, I saw it !

He had told that all of sudden and had straightened up, on a pissed and desesperate tone. Niall sights. Even if he loves Zayn that didn't mean he approved his behaviour.

Niall: I know I know... But you hit him so hard, he couldn't stand up... He just kissed me, there were no way to act like you've did...

Zayn: Who knows what would he have done if I couldn't be here at time ??

Niall knew he was right, he already fells shivers down his spine in disgust by the panic of even think about this kiss again.

Zayn: Damn how does he dared kiss my boyfriend !!!!!!!?

Niall looks confused. Whaaat ? His boyfriend ?

Niall: What ? Zayn you... I'm not your boyfriend anymor-

Zayn: Oh yes you are! You will always be my boyfriend becaude I fucking love you !!

Yeah those weeks had been a torture for both. Niall didn't expect it. It was a dream, hearing those words for him, from Zayn's mouth was music to his hears, but something sounds wrong. But he doesn't want to hear it if Zayn's words aren't true.

Niall: But Zayn... We can't... Anyway that is not the topic! How did you see us ?

Zayn: I've just arrived at time and I saw you two talk, I stayed and I watched him, kissing you, my blood was burning, i'm so sorry, I regret nothing of what happened !

His hands were up while he looks at Niall with innocence. He deserved to be punched but not that much.
Niall takes Zayn's hands and puts them down to treat them more.

Niall: I-i understand...

Zayn: Do you like him ?

------------

Heeeeeeeeheee I finally end this paaaart bwwwwaa
There's only two chapters left of this book now and I will update the soon as I can guys !

Anyway we are close to 3K so I looooove uuuu

Hope u enjoyed this part, vote and comment if u did

Luv u oll

Bobby