Part Twenty

Zayn's POV

I could clearly heard the sound of high heels on the floor, followed by quick steps. They're coming. I know it's hers. I retighten my embrace on Niall. I know it's over. She would never accept. I kiss his forehead. I never wanted that. I love him, and I'm going to hurt us. I've been too slow. We're done.
My door opens, her Dior perfume invades the room.

???: Zayn Jawaad Malik wake up !!

I feel Niall is waking up. I turn my head to face her. She was in an impatient position, her Louboutin flapping, her dress without wrinkles, rabbit pelt on her shoulders, Gucci sunglasses, Prada handbag, YSL red lips. My dear mother.

Zayn's mother: What a surprise ! I'm not coming over for two months, and you and your father are doing silly things.

Niall got his eyes wild opens. I know he knew her. He stands up. He quickly puts his cloths on.

Niall: Would you please excuse me Mrs Malik, this wouldn't happen anymore. I'm goi-

Zayn's mother: How many times did I told you to not have an affair with people you know ? You're such a jerk. You already got problems with the last one, what her name again Jessie ? Jenna ? Never mind...

Zayn: It's not an affaire Mother.

Zayn's mother: Enought ! Mr Horan you're fired, would you please follow me.

---------------

Here comes drama (and not the sun lol)
Btw im really sorry for haven't updated Thursday, i've been busy by babysitting plus family problems but whatever chapter is here !

Hope u enjoyed it, if u did u can vote or leave me a com'
Love u all
Xx