Part Twenty-One

Niall's POV

I was expecting that but not so quickly.

Zayn's mother: Zayn you stay here. I don't want you to talk to him, to even be near him anymore, is it clear ?

Zayn: I hate you.

Her mother looked at me and left the room, expecting that I'll follow her. I began to walk but arms stop me around my waist.

Niall: Please ... I have to go... Your mother is waiting on me...

Zayn: I never wanted that Niall... I like yo-

Niall: I know Zayn, but saying it again would just hurts us a little more. Bye.

Tears were coming so I rather leave him and come downstairs after swallowing my tears, to face Zayn's mother.

Zayn's mother: Sign here please.

She shows me by her fingertips painted in a twinkling red, the bottom of the papers. I feel like Bethany. I knew what we've done is bad. I shouldn't give up on reject him. Zayn is so gorgeous, so gentle with me, I literally fall for him. I shouldn't have but he drives me crazy, and make me comfortable here. I don't want to leave him but I have to, if I won't I would just destroyed his relationship he's got with his parents. So after read it, I sign where she pointed.

Zayn's mother: Perfect ! I would appreciate you don't try to contact my son anymore. Now you can go take you stuff in you locker and back home. Thanks for the work you've done. Goodbye Mr Horan.

-------------

Niall's isn't a maid anymore ow ~
Anyway I think this book will finish around thirty chapters :)

Vote if you did enjoy
Luv u'all
Xx