Part Sixteen

Global POV

Watching Niall's sexy outfit, Zayn puts his hands on Niall's hips, the same way he did at the party. He took a hoarse voice and decided to talk.

Zayn: Are you cooking for me ?

Niall shivers as his heart beats faster.

Niall: Yes, I'm making you lasagnas.

Zayn quickly reads the cook book next to Niall and noticed there was coriander in the recipe. He decides to play a little bit with his Irish boy.

Zayn: Did you know that I'm-
Niall: Allergic to coriander, yes. I replaced it by hum ...basilica.

Thought Niall was talking, Zayn slowly slides his hands on Niall's shoulders and moves closer his head to Niall's ear.

Zayn: What an attention...

Niall could feel his legs shake a little, and he knew that there would be anyone to disturb them and he wouldn't reject Zayn if something happens now.
Zayn's hands moved to Niall's collar and began to unbutton the white shirt Niall was wearing.

Zayn: What about we continue what we haven't finish the other day in that same place ? Hum... Because I really want to go on with you babe ...

At the end of his sentence Zayn kissed Niall's neck, unbuttoning the fifth button causing Niall moaning.

----------

Special message for @lolmylifeXD and @HeatherDishman who made me smile, on those hard days, with their cute messages

Luv u all
Xx