Part Twenty-Six

Niall's POV

It's been almost three weeks that Louis introduced me to James. He's nice, I spend so much time with him. I know that Louis wants me to forget Zayn by dating James, but we're not dating, for now we're just friends. I keep on thinking that James already have feelings for me but I'm still on Zayn... Nothing really happened since Louis told him to not play with me.

Today, Louis, James and I are going to choose our Christmas Prom costume. As the tradition wants, we have to take a lady to the dance so I'm going with Cecilia, James with Jessie and obviously Louis with Eleanor.
We enter in the first shop, and begin to choose some outfits.
We spend half of the time to try some ugly costume and make fun of us. We decided to go in another shop.
Once enter we seriously pick up our stuff and go put it on. After wearing my shirt I notice that I forgot the tie and return where they are, next to the enter door. I haven't close entirely my shirt so I must choose quickly. After picking the red one, I feel someone staring at me so I turn my head and see Zayn looking at me. At this moment James came.

James: Hey Niall ! Where are y- Oh ...

Zayn: I should probably go.

Niall: No ! Stay ...

Louis: What are you doing here ??

Louis came too. He looks very angry ... This is bad... Zayn puts his hand on my back. I feel secure. I wanted to see Zayn ... I miss him, it's been so much time we haven't been that close. I made a step back to be closer from Zayn, and he begins to stroke gently my back.

Zayn: I'm looking for my prom clothing.

Louis: There's a lot of shops here, why this one in particular ?

Zayn: I'm meeting Perrie here. She decided.

What ? They made up ? No, it's impossible ... They broke up because he felt nothing about her... Omg I fell tears are coming, no no no not here and now !!

Louis: Oh you're taking her to the dance ?

Zayn: Yes.

Niall: Would you please excuse me.

I rush to the fitting room and change quickly of outfit and run away from the shop. I know Louis saw me crying. I'm going to make shopping by my own, it's better I think but first I go to a park near the shop center. I stop and sit on a bench. Tears were falling down my cheeks. I've spend about two hours but no one came, Zayn didn't came. Zayn wouldn't tell me that was a lie he's not going to the prom with Perrie. But however he doesn't love me anymore, and I'm the silly one who still loves him.

-----------

Kkkkkkk Zerrie is back, almost actually ;) u will see later
The last sentences were hard to write but

Anyway

I started writing a new fanfic, I will post it after ending The Maid Cliché
I got inspiration when I was watching Easy Girl, the moment when there the song of Jessie J, I'm sooo exited to post it but I really want to end this one before :p

I leave guys with the new chapter, I'm gonna watch The secret of BB mountain with my friend

Luv u'oll
Xx
Bobby