Changes (The8)

"I like you"
"Go find someone else, I don't feel the same way."
I remember the day when I confess to someone but they reject. How would you feel? I feel like my heart was crush into a billion pieces. I was ashamed and embarrassed so I moved and now it's been two years. My family is moving back to Korea again so I have to attend the school again. I'm already inside the school hall and ready to show myself to my old friends.
"Ok class, we have a new student here but she used to attend this school so I guess you guys may know her. Come on in dear." The teacher said(Ms.Kim). I walked in.
"Please introduce yourself" Ms.Kim said. Some people recognize me.
"Hi, I'm (Y/N), let's be good friend." I said and bowed. I wasn't smiling. Some people were like 'isn't that her?' 'She changed so much.'
"Ok (Y/N), go sit near....Minghao, please raise your hand Mr." Gosh I have to sit near him?! He raised his hand and I just walk up to my desk.
"Hi" he greet while smiling.
"Hey." I greet back making a poker face. How can I smile to the guy that crush my heart. He was confuse. I can't find any of my friend here now. Where are they.
_____
Lunch Time~
I always go to one place when it's lunch time. It's outside and there's my favorite tree. When I got there someone was already there. I stepped on one of the branch so he turned around and look. So it's him.
"What are you doing here (Y/N)?" He ask.
"I always come out here to eat when I was in this school." I said sitting down on one of the bench.
"What are you doing here? I remember how you don't like eating outside." I said unpacking my lunch.
"You must've known me well back then. Well...I started eating lunch outside when I broke someone's heart. Someone that Is cheerful. Someone that moved away because of me." He said looking up the sky. That someone is definitely not me. Right?!
"And who is that....someone?" I ask looking at him.
"I don't know her name. I remember her wearing a big glasses and have four friends stick with her all the time. I guess you were one of the four friends. Four girls left the school that week because one friend left." He said. He remember? I changed a lot so I guess he really doesn't recognize the new me.
"Why do you care so much about that girl?" I ask.
"Because.....even I don't know. I guess I really....like her." Like Me?! What do I do now?! Should I tell him?
"What do you want to tell her if she ever comes back?" I ask trying to be calm.
"Well, I want to tell her that I'm sorry and I have to reject her that day was because my friends dare me to reject any girl that comes up to me and I really like her too." He said.
"You l-like h-her too?" I stutter.
"Yeah. weird huh? Why am I telling you this story? But you really look like her." He said looking at me. I avoid his eye and start to pack my lunch.
"Do I? I'll go now." I said and start to get up and go. What do I do now?
______
3 Months Later~
I didn't tell him that I'm the girl, the girl that he also likes. I keep avoiding him but I guess he notice. There's one girl in class that doesn't like me. She always comes up to me and ask who I really am. She wants to reveal my true identity. Here she comes.
"Come with me."she said.
"Why would I go with you?"
"Come!" She shouts and dragged me to the classroom. I didn't know why I didn't resist.
"Listen up everyone." She starts and everyone look to us.
"What are you doing?" I ask and she just smirks.
"(Y/N) is the nerd. Some of you might forgot her."
"Is this all? Having a glasses and being me is called nerd? What about you? Go find my identity and spills it when other already know." I said looking at her.
"What do you know about (Y/N)" person 1 said.
"We know her better then you" person 2 said.
"She is not mean like you so stop this." Person 3 said.
"Ugh!!!" She stomps out of the room. I saw Minghao looking at me and then went out of class. I followed him since I know he's mad for not telling him.
"Wait!! Yah! Wait!" I turned him around. His face was mad.
"What?" He snapped.
"I'm sorry." I said.
"For what?"
"For not telling you the truth. You know......I don't have to apologize since I didn't do anything wrong." I said turning around.
"Wait, aren't you going to-"
"No! If you're going to be a cold hearted guy then go ahead."
"But I really like you and you know that all along." He said which makes me go up to him.
"Are you still mad then?" I ask. He grab my coller and gave me a peck on my lips.
"Does that answer your question?" He ask and I was still shock from the peck, but then again I cried.
"Wh-what's wrong?" He ask shock.
"You stole my first kiss! Now do aegyo so I can stop crying." I said sitting down on the floor. He started doing it and it was so cute. This is the start of something beautiful.
The End~