Revenge (Hoshi) part 1.

"My Silence is not weakness but the Beginning of My Revenge" I said to myself every day.
He left me. That guy chose his work over me, I mean who wouldn't choose their career over a normal person? Right?! Well I work as a waitress in my brother's coffee shop.
"Yah (Y/N)!! Stop daydreaming and get working!! There's going to  be some people coming to shoot a show!!" He shout from the back. Who's going to come?
"Ok!!" I shout back. A few hours later a bunch of people came into our shop. At first I didn't go look because I don't want to know.
"(Y/N) go take this for the guest." My brother said.
"Why me?!" I ask.
"Because you're the only one available. Why?! are you going to talk back?!" He yelled throwing a flour on me.
"Aish, I'll go!!" I said. I took the tray outside and went up to the crew first. They thanked me and then I went to the group.
"Take one and pass please." I said giving the tray to a pink hair guy. One of them look familiar to me but I guess it's not him.
"Aren't you going to pass it yourself?" The pink hair guy ask me.
"Ok mr.perfect." I said taking the tray away from him while he just smile.
"Please take one." I said handing it to a blonde messy hair guy which I think I know. He looks up and it's him, the guy that breaks my heart. My smile turned into a angry face. I took the warm hot chocolate and pour it on his clothes.
"Wha-, (Y/N)??!! What are you doing here?!" He ask standing up.
"This is my place and get out of here!! Go shoot in other store!!" I yelled.
"What happen?" My brother come up to me and whisper.
"It's him!! He's here oppa!! Get him out of here!!!" I shout to my brother.
"Who? Oh Hoshi!! It's been so long man, whats up." He said giving Hoshi a high five.
"Oppa!! Why are you like this?" I ask my brother.
"You're just like other boys!! I hate you, I'm leaving early today!!" I yelled at my brother. People were looking at us. I took my purse out of my closet.
"(Y/N)" someone call me from behind, I turned around and it's Hoshi.
"What do you want?" I ask getting my supplies ready again.
"I want you to listen to me." He said.
"Listen to you?! I've always listen to you but what's the point of listening when all you get back is pain?!" I yelled at him.
"I know you're mad but if you want a revenge then go ahead but just let us take the shoot for today." He said. Revenge?! Of course I'm getting my revenge!! But not just yet.
"Do whatever you want, cause I'm not the owner here." I said walking away bumping his shoulder. I heard a sigh from him.
Time flies~
I made him fall in love with me all over again and we got back together. I wanted my revenge so I'm going to let him feel the pain that was still inside of me when he left me. It's today, I'm going to do it today.
"Hey boo~" he sang while hugging me. I didn't hug back.
"What's wrong?" He ask.
"Let's break up." I said in my poker face.
"What?!" He question backing up.
"Didn't you hear me? I said let's break up." I said sternly.
"Why?! What did I do wrong? Please tell me so I can make myself better." He said shaking me.
"Stop it, it's over!" I said walking away while he stands there still in shock.
1 week past~
I thought getting my revenge was going to be a good idea but it just hurts me more. I got a text from Woozi.
Conversation (Bold is you)
"Hi can you come to our dorms please? We really need you."
"Why would I go there, don't you remember I break your friend's heart?"
"Please just come here. Hoshi is getting pretty crazy"
"Crazy?! What do you mean?"
"Just come look before it's too late."
To be continued~