Transfer Student (Jun) Part 1.

I got transfer to Korea from _______, my parents told me to live here with my aunt. I like it here but there's only one thing.....
"Bwo?! I'm-I'm not going to school!! Aniya~ Aunty... Not school" I shout while closing the door.
"Yah! (Y/N), you can't just stay here like this~ come on, what are you going to do being like this?!" She shouts through the door.
"I-I can w-work! I just got out of school from my old school~ you know teenage also have to rest their brains." I said sitting against the door.
"Aaa~ yah c'mon, just go~ I never ask a favor from you but just this once. Please~?" Gosh how can I reply to that comment? Aish!!! I guess I have no choice. I opened the door and told her I will go to school.
"Ohhhh~ thank you, now here is the school uniform. You'll start school tomorrow as a transfer student." She said then left me.
"Uniform? Ha~ you must be kidding me...Aish!"

The Next Day
I woke up by the alarm clock that my aunt put up for me.
"Darn it, this clock keeps annoying me. I know I know, I'm getting up~" I shut it up and get ready for the first day of school. Aunt said I have to take a bus to school. What a luck.
"I'm going to school now~" I told her.
"Huh? Ok and don't forget to remember the signs of the street" she told and just nodded. I have to walk a few minutes to the bus stop. When I got there, there's a lot of students waiting for the bus. I don't mind them so much but there's this girl who came right up to me.
"Annyeong~" I took off my ear plugs and look at her. She had this huge smile on her face so I smiled back and greeted her.
"Annyeong"
"I never seen you around, are you new?" She ask.
"Yeah~ I'm a...transfer student"
"Daebak! Wow you must be smart than. Hihi~ let's be friend. My name is Aerin" she said then put her hands out for me to shake.
"I'm (Y/N), it's nice to meet you." I shook her hand and she helped me through the morning but it's too bad she doesn't have class with me.
"It's ok, we can still see each other at lunch time~ but now, I have to go to the teachers room..Bye~" with that...she left me there in the hallway.
"Thanks~" I whisper to myself. I look around the hall and there's a group of bullies, girls, fans, and popular kid. When the bell rung, the teacher introduced me to the class.
"This is (Y/N), please take a look out for her, she's new here. Um..how about you go sit next to... Ah, there, where Jun is. Jun, raise your hand please." I bowed to the teacher then head for the hand. I couldn't see his face because he was looking out the window. I took a seat and he wouldn't even look at me.
"How rude~" I mumbled but I guess he heard it but acts like he doesn't.
When the teacher left and another teacher have to come in, the people around was bullying a guy but then he looked at me.
"Ah~ new student. Since you're new....why don't you sing for us?" He stood right by my desk and I look up at him with my ear plug in my ears.
"I don't want to." I snapped.
"Bwo?"
"Are you deaf? I said I don't want to." This time he looks angry but I don't really care.
"Bwo?! Yah new kid-"
"(Y/N), it's (Y/N)" I said simply.

Jun's Pov.
"(Y/N), it's (Y/N)" she said simply. Does he know who that bully is? Aish this girl.
"What?!" Jae (the bully) shout. But this girl is weird, she's not even scared.
"Yah~ you must be really deaf, why do you have to ask everything twice? Don't you think it's a little too lame to fight a girl? Hua~paboya~" wow now I really want to see this girl's face. Nobody ever stood up to Jae before. I can stood up to him but he knows who I am so he won't even bother me.
"You-" Jae continued but I cut him off.
"Yah! Kim Jae! This is really pathetic, you should just stop." I said simply and (Y/N) look back and we made eye contact. She looked away first but I look at Jae after.
"Aish! I won't let this slip by easily....new kid" Jae said then turned back.
"Even your memory is not good, no wonder your ears doesn't work." This girl~ Aish why can't she just. Jae turned back all red.
"Kim Jae!" I shout and he cooled down a bit and just took his seat.

Your Pov.
What's with this guy? Gosh~ when I came to seat by him, he acts all cool and now he wants to act more cool by doing this? Is he trying to...help me? I look at him and he was already looking.
"Jun, the name is Jun" he suddenly said.
"I didn't want to know" I said tilting my head.
"Aish, yah I was helping you a while ago and this is how you're going to act towards me? Do you even know who I am?!" He whisper shout. Who is he?
"Ani, I don't know who you are and I don't think I want to know" I said simply and the teacher came in.

To be continued~