Taken (DK)

Me and my boyfriend were walking down the mall. We were buying some supplies to rebuild our dog's house. While we were walking a few girls look at him and whisper laughing and giggling. I knew this will happen. My boyfriend is handsome so I don't usually care if any girls talk to him. Those girls come up to him and talk to him while I walk away to the dog's supplies store.
"Hello miss, would you like me to walk you around the store?" A handsome guy came up to me and ask. I saw his name tag and it says Hoshi?
"Sure, I'm looking for these stuff here on the paper." I said and hand him the paper.
"Ok for this one....follow me right this way." He said walking. I followed then look outside and see DK surrounded by girls and, guy girls? Ha, he must be very popular.
"Miss?"
"Huh? Oh ok it's this?" I ask pointing to it.
"Um yes and I'm guessing that guy is your boyfriend?" He ask pointing to DK.
"Ah~ yes he is." I answered.
"Why do you let him be with those girl?" He ask which makes me look up at him.
"It's just I'm used to it." I said laughing it off.
"Used to it? Even if those girl kiss him on the cheeks?" He ask and I look at DK and one of the girl was kissing his cheeks. I just smiled at Hoshi.
"That's ok just take me to the other spot." I said walking with the first supplies but Hoshi took it and put it in the cart he's pushing.
Skip~
I was done buying stuff there so I thanked Hoshi for accompanying me.
"Thanks Hoshi, see you around sometime." I said waving at him before going out the store. He was so nice to me. I look over at DK and went up to him.
"Hey Babe~" he said and I know he feels sorry. I saw some girls glaring at me but others just smile and I don't really mind the glaring girls.
"I'm going to the other store now. If you want to come then come but if you want to stay then that's fine with me." I said giving him the supplies I bought with Hoshi's help.
"Wait, I'm going with you~" he said holding my hand.
"You have a girlfriend?" The nice girls ask while the people that doesn't, just stare at our hands.
"Yeah I do have a girlfriend and I really love her." He said looking at me while I was staring at someplace else.
"Are you going, Boyfriend?" I ask looking back at him.
"Oh ok let's go. I'll see you girls around some other time." He said to the girls while I pull him to the next store.
"Hey what's the hurry?" He ask stoping me. I was in a hurry because my tummy is hurting badly.
"It's my tummy." I said holding it.
"Huh?! Your pragnent?" He ask.
"Woah slow down there and no I'm not it's just the time of the month." I said.
"Oh, you want to go home then?" He ask concerned.
"No let's just finish shopping." I said.
"No you're not ok, let's just go home. Let's come back tomorrow to buy the supplies if your ok." He said pulling me out the mall and drove home.
At Home~
He put me to bed and was about to go.
"Wait, can you stay with me?" I ask holding his hand.
"Sure and I also have to ask you something." He sits on the bed.
"Ok what is it?"
"Why did you walk away when those girls come to talk to me?" He ask.
"Because I know you. I know you won't do something that's wrong and I trust you." I said while my eyes is closing.
"But aren't you jealous? I mean when one of the girl kiss my cheeks cause I saw you looking at me and smile."
"Why would I be jealous? But of course I was when we started dating since you were so handsome. Now I got to know you more and I know your personality well. Remember the cheeks are for other girl but the lips are for me only." I said sleepy.
"Yeah you're right, the lips are only for you. If anyone comes up to me again I'll tell them I'm taken." He said then kiss me on the lip and I kissed back.
"I love you so much." He said between the kiss.
"Love you too" I said back.
The End~