Dare (Vernon) part 1.

Vernon's Pov.
My friends dare me to go out with a girl and dump her. Dangerous huh? Yeah it is. There's this girl who just transfer to our school and she's pretty cute. So that's the girl they dare me to date and dump.
Your Pov.
I transfer to a new school, a school where I don't want my dad to be the principle. I'm the type of girl that doesn't talk to BOYS and think boys are just a player. Yeah a player!! My dad used to be a player but not now since he get to be a principle at my old school. I sat by the window and listen to some ballet songs. I felt someone tapping on my shoulders. I turned around and there's a guy smiling widely.
"Hi cu-cutie" he stutter and I just shook my head lightly and turned away from him. He then stood up and sit on the front desk facing me.
"What do you want?" I ask calmly.
"I want you" he said which is very not my style. I HATE phrase like that.
"I mean it, what do you want?" I ask again.
"You, no matter how many time you ask me I'll always say....I want you." He said.
"Well then....Vernon...." I said looking at his name tag.
"I don't want you and a guy like you must have a lot of girlfriend, huh? I don't want a war in the new school so leave me alone." I said getting up.
Vernon's Pov.
I never let anyone call me Vernon but only Hansol. I don't know why when she calls me that I like it. She was getting up to leave.
"Wait, why don't you want me? Let me tell you something, nobody said no to me." I told her.
"I can tell." She said.
"You can tell what?" I ask.
"I can tell that nobody rejects you before but remember today. Today is going to be the day that a girl is going to reject you and that girl is me." She said pointing to herself. Rejecting me?! Nobody rejects me!! Now she's walking away. I went after her and spun her around.....then kiss her? Yeah kiss her. I'm telling you guys I never kiss a girl first but only girl kiss me first.
Back to your Pov.
He comes up to me and spun me around.....a few seconds later he holds onto my cheeks and stole my first kiss!! Yeah FIRST kiss!!! My first day in this school is ruined!!! He let go and I didn't  hesitant to slap him across the face.
"What the hell are you doing?!" I shout at him while he acts like there's blood on his side lips and touch it(I don't know how to explain it guys).
"Showing you who's the boss around here." He said.
"You basterd!!! You stole my first kiss?! You're dead!!" I yelled at him while he runs for his life. I chased him around the class and through the hall until one teacher stopped us.
"Stop this and why are you guys chasing each other like a cou-, I mean kid?" He ask.
"This bas-, this guy stole my first kiss!!!" I shout out and I heard a 'ooh' and 'you're fast' from his friend.
"Did you Mr.Hansol?" He ask him.
"Well...it's just a smooch to brighten up her day." He said which makes me more angry now.
"You!!" I said pointing at him.
"Ok detention after school you two. Now go to class." The teacher said before going inside his classroom. I look at him and his friend and walk away.
"Are you into the kiss that you forgot where your class is?" He ask.
"No Vernon no, I'm just going to go call my parents to get me out of this school!!" I said stomping to the office. I heard his friends saying 'I think we went overboard' and 'I think you should go apologize'.
"Hello(Y/N) what brings you here?" The office lady ask.
"I need to call my parents." I said but when I picked up the phone someone stopped me.
To be continue~