Fansign Event (Joshua)

Me and my friends were at the mall and we saw a lot of people lining up for something but we don't know what...well I don't know what.
"What's going on there?" I ask one of my friend.
"I think that's a fansign event for the new group Seventeen." One of my friend said.
"Really?! Oh gosh I need to get my CD Album sign by them but my boyfriend is here and he might get jealous, you know him. Can one of you two go get it for me, please?" My other friend ask pouting. I was smiling and then turned my head to my other friend.
"Wai-, no no you know that I don't like Kpop group or something like that." I said to my first friend.
"Well too bad you're the only one that doesn't have a boyfriend. You go get it sign while we watch from afar. Maybe you might start liking them if you know them." She said pushing me to the line.
"Ugh fine, but you guys have to repay me for it." I said waiting in the line. What do I do? I don't even speak Korean!! I won't understand them!!! I'm next oh wait I'm going.
I went through nine different people. The next one was handsome, he looks like he can speak English.
"Hello..."I greeted silently.
"Oh hi you speak english?" He ask. Wow is he that dumb?
"Yeah I speak english but can you please sign it fast because I'm in a hurry." I said looking back and saw my friend giving me a thumps up.
"What's your name?" He ask.
"This is not for me it's for my friend, you can put the name as Daisy." I said.
"Well, I'm Vernon, it's nice to meet you." He said putting his hand out for me to shake and I gladly took it.
Next person was....someone that have a kind eyes and nice smile.
"Hi, what's your name." He ask in English, so he also speaks English.
"Um you can put Dai-."
"No I mean your name not your friend." He said smiling.
"Well ok then, my name is (Y/N)."
"And my name is Joshua, nice to meet you." He said. Gosh my heart is beating so fast.
"Will you be here next time?" He ask while writing down some note on my friend's CD.
"Don't know, I guess not but don't worry you have a lot of fans that loves you~" I cued. I smiled at him and take the CD that he signed. I was about to go to the next person but he held on my wrist.
"Wait, here." He gave me a piece of paper.
"That's not trash." He then said.
"Oh ok I almost thought it was." I said joking. I was done with all of them now so I went down to my friends.
"Thank you bestie!!" My friends hug me and look at the CD. I look at the piece of paper and it has his phone number on it. I look at him and he was already looking. I smiled at him and he smiled back making a 'call me' gesture.
Now I know how it feels like to fall in love. After I went home I texted him and I know it's the beginning of a new life.
The End~