Prom Problen (Mingyu) part 3.

He pulled me into a classroom and it's dark inside. I could hear him standing beside me.
"Make it fast, please." I said turning on the light.
"I think I like you." He closed the light and said quickly.
"Stop joking." I turned on the light again looking at him and he closed it again.
"I'm not joking. Does my voice sounds like I'm joking?"
"Well you can act, I mean how can you like me? I'm not the school's queenka, I'm not popular, I'm normal and I like that about myself." I said.
"Do you like me?" He ask. That was so sudden.
"What?"
"Do you like me?"
"Of course I like you, I mean everyone likes you. Every girls falls for your smile and everyone wants to be your friend."
"I mean more then a friend." More then a friend? What does he mean?
"What do you mean?"
"I mean.......is there a chance between you and me." I stayed silent due to shocks.
"(Y/N)? Are you listening?" He ask.
"Uh yeah yeah, I'm listening." I said chuckling.
"What do you think?" He ask.
"I-I don't know yet, maybe I'll tell you tomorrow." I said finding the door knobs and head out. I walk a few steps out and look back but he's still in there.
"I'm sorry." I whisper before going home.
Dinner time~
"Mom, Dad, I need to ask you something."
"Ok go ahead." Chanyeol said.
"Not you oppa." I said to him.
"Go on dear." My mom said.
"So if someone ask me if I like them or not what should I tell them."
"You tell them you like them too." My dad said and my brother gives my dad a high five.
"But if that person already have a girlfriend, what do I do?" I ask.
"Well then you have to make a good decision. But if that person already broke up or is a player then you have to teach them a lesson." My mom said. A lesson huh?
"Was dad a bad boy or should I say a player when he was young?" I ask my mom.
"Yeah, I think your dad is the boss of all the players." My mom said. My mom told me how she deals with my dad being a player.
_____
Schools~
I walk pass him this morning but he was with a girl. Is he just playing with my feelings? I just don't care anymore but I know he saw me this morning.
"Eun Mi-ah~ I think I'm sick, can you please do the announcement by yourself today?" I ask.
"Ok~" she said and hug me.
Announcement~
"Ok everyone, I hope you are doing fine today. This is your reporter Eun Mi. Your other reporter is gone so I'm doing this alone." She keeps doing the announcement. I wasn't sick, I just want my time alone.
"Hi"
"Ah!!" I was shock.
"Oh, hi oppa." I said knowing its Mingyu.
"Can you answer the question from yesterday now?"
"Aren't you going to class?"
"No answer my question."
"Are you dating anybody?"
"No~"
"But I saw you with another girl this morning and do you always change girls everyday?" I ask.
"I was just trying to...to.."
"To what?"
"I was just trying to make you jealous." Trying to make me jealous?
"Well it works." I said without realizing.
"What?" He looks at me. I close my mouth with my hand and walk away.
"Wait! What did you just say?" He ask turning me around.
"Ugh ok. I was jealous cause I thought you were just playing with my feelings and you were hugging and kissing other girls. The last part makes me jealous the most." I said. Why did I keep talking?! I looked up at him. He was smiling, then hold my cheeks, and get closer to me.
"Wait! Are you-" I was cut off.
"Yeah~" he kissed me on the lips.
"Now can I take you to prom?" He ask.
"Um about that, I'm going to be the host so I guess you should go with Mina unnie." I said smiling but his smile faded away.
"Why~" he was pouting now.
"Because if you want to be my boyfriend then you shouldn't break other girls feelings." I said and I get to see the smile again.
"Seriously?! Yes!!! I have an actual girlfriend people!!!" He shouts then hug me and spin me around.
"I love you" he whisper in my ear.
"I guess I love you too." I said then peck his lips but he holds onto my head and make the peck into a passionate kiss.
The End~